• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine like to garden when i go to work

Before

DSC01065.jpg

After

DSC01058.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! My OH mastiff did the same thing! When we left the house we had 4 trees, when we got back, we had 4 sticks!

hahaha my dog did the same thing to a frangipani tree at my mum's place, it looked like he had been jumping up and biting the branches off!

I find it amazing how little the can get the pieces of foam from mattresses, the end up in tiny tiny pieces!

Here is my little terror, looking very happy with himself

06032011072.jpg

and a friends lab Sapper, this was a little while ago, the couch is now completely ruined down to the springs underneath

08062011127.jpg

Ahhhh Monique I know that look - I have a Sapper baby shot that makes you realise he was destined for greater distruction!I can home from work and the day after his puppy pre-school graduation he got creative.

post-27124-0-23112200-1311822483_thumb.jpg

post-27124-0-92016500-1311822510_thumb.jpg

Ahhhh Monique I know that look - I have a Sapper baby shot that makes you realise he was destined for greater distruction!I can home from work and the day after his puppy pre-school graduation he got creative.

post-27124-0-23112200-1311822483_thumb.jpg

post-27124-0-92016500-1311822510_thumb.jpg

OMG. You will be finiding little white beans for the next 6 months. They get everywhere!!

These pictures and story are hilarious :rofl: :rofl:

But I imagine that if you are anything like me.... they are not so funny when they first happen!!

My RR, when he was 6 months old ripped a 20 cm diameter hole in a relatively new leather lounge!!!! :eek:

I didn't take a photo I was too annoyed at the time!!

But now it has all been fixed and it 9 months later.... yeah it was pretty funny!!

:laugh:

13003.jpg

13006.jpg

Came home to find this in my back yard... she had a great time!

Kaos025.jpg

No photos, but Atlas has eaten everything you could think of. The review mirrors were taken off my old car 2 times, phones, remotes, trees, a beanbag (7 years later and my neighbour and myself still find beans in the yards!) a DVD, blankets, toilet paper, countless books, important letters/cards/notes and god only knows what else - i even found Nemo in his poo once... he ate the nemo magnet off the fridge :rolleyes:

Edited by Teebs

$130 and only worn once? Foolish human.

post-16399-0-89207000-1311846425_thumb.jpg

I know your pain.... Hunter (my rr) only "eats" my shoes....everyone else in the family can leave theirs out on the floor and not get chewed... but not me. I guess I'm just Lucky!! LOL :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm glad to see I'm not alone. Left the dogs alone today with a bunch of toys and some boxes for them to destroy, come home, toys are not touched, boxes are in shreds. Apparently only things you aren't supposed to destroy are fun :mad