Brisbane Royal

Jsk

Talking to a friend tonight that hasnt done the ekka for a few years and she asked me if I knew what dogs have to go back for group day I have not much of a clue so I figured someone on here would know.

So what has to go back?

My guess would be:

Best of Breed

Reserve of breed??

Baby of Breed??

Puppy of breed??

Talking to a friend tonight that hasnt done the ekka for a few years and she asked me if I knew what dogs have to go back for group day I have not much of a clue so I figured someone on here would know.

So what has to go back?

My guess would be:

Best of Breed

Reserve of breed??

Baby of Breed??

Puppy of breed??

Bump

Hoping someone knows.

So what has to go back?

My guess would be:

Best of Breed

Reserve of breed??

Baby of Breed??

Puppy of breed??

Bump

Hoping someone knows.

I think its only Best of Breed, Puppy of Breed and Baby of Breed.

Not sure about reserve though.

I have had RUBOB at Brisbane Royal and was not told anything about going back. I thought Brissy did group 1-4, where the RUBOB winners dont get to go back into the ring (like Melbourne and Sydney)

Going by the schedule sent with the entries, the group awards are Best and Runner up to, Best puppy and Best baby puppy...

There are no opposites at the BR. You do not have to go back for specials if you get RUBOB CC's are handed out on breed judging day. If you wish you can go back but most don't bother unless they won the breed with another dog. Personally if I won RUBOB I would not take the dog back.

Edited by *Shelties N Danes*