Cheapest Flea, Tick &worm Control

panda

Hi, has anyone ordered from this website before? My linkThe prices for flea and worm control are cheaper than "Priceless pets" Postage is a bit more but it works out cheaper if you buy up to a year's worth or more.I use Advantage Dog 10-25kg (Red, 6 pack) on my dog and the difference in price is $4.05. For worming I use Interceptor CHEWABLE Yellow MEDIUM (11-22kg) 6 tablets. The difference in price is not that much at .61cent. I also compared Advantix (6 Doses) For Dogs 10 - 25 kg, the difference is $1.37. You need to compare the price in total including postage whether it's worth ordering from them or not.

Edited by panda

Hi, has anyone ordered from this website before? My linkThe prices for flea and worm control are cheaper than "Priceless pets" Postage is a bit more but it works out cheaper if you buy up to a year's worth or more.I use Advantage Dog 10-25kg (Red, 6 pack) on my dog and the difference in price is $4.05. For worming I use Interceptor CHEWABLE Yellow MEDIUM (11-22kg) 6 tablets. The difference in price is not that much at .61cent. I also compared Advantix (6 Doses) For Dogs 10 - 25 kg, the difference is $1.37. You need to compare the price in total including postage whether it's worth ordering from them or not.

With all my wormers & spot-ons etc, I always buy the biggest size available & divide the tablets or the liquid & therefor get more doses for my dollar.

Hi Sheena, didn't know you could do that. It's a good idea. My dog used to weigh 12-13kg and I've been giving him Interceptor 11-22kg up till now. He is 10kg and has been stable for the last 2 yrs, but I haven't reduced to smaller dose. I was thinking of giving him interceptor Spectrum for small dogs 4.5-11kg insteads of 11-22kg. I called the Vet and he said it was ok.

Edited by panda

My 6 pack of Advocate Red colour is $9 cheaper on Aussiepet.com.au. I have always found them cheaper than any other site but always willing to compare prices and in fact they will match any price you find

Thanks to all. I have always bought mine from priceless pets as I thought they were the cheapest. I just ordered 3x advantage spot-on and 3x interceptor yesterday including over 4kgs of different treats from Australian pet treat company Postage I chose is courier came just under $20 because of the weight. Overall well worth it as I got 10% discount. Their treats are cheaper than most places,too.