Plaque Remover

oakway

OK - just reporting in - Mac has been on Plaque Off for 3 - 4 weeks - and I can't beleive the improvement. The plaque which was covering his back teeth is almost gone! And his breath is better too!! :)

Well I'm a convert! I was sceptical but this stuff actually works!!

Thanks tons to whoever suggested it. You have saved my dementing old fella another GA... and his mother is eternally grateful! :)

Edited by westiemum

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are you talking about the local supplier? If you are, yes they are expensive.

I bought a 180g container from the UK and even including postage the price seemed reasonable to me. And it sure beats the price of a GA and dental - aprticularly for my old boy with early dementia who really shouldn't have anymore GAs if at all possible...

Will wait till she has bigger bottles in stock.. As 60g just isnt worth it i dont think lol

Will wait till she has bigger bottles in stock.. As 60g just isnt worth it i dont think lol

It depends on how much you have to use. :)

I purchased 2 60gm containers and I used a heaped scoop for the whippets and small scoop for the Iggy for a month and now I only have the Iggy on it and I still have not used half the container. Sometimes I might put it on the whippets teas once or twice a week and I have cut the amount back as there teeth are perfect.

The amount you give is so small you would wonder how it works but it does.

All my friends that purchased it say its unbelievable in what it does.

I purchased 2 60gm containers and I used a heaped scoop for the whippets and small scoop for the Iggy for a month and now I only have the Iggy on it and I still have not used half the container. Sometimes I might put it on the whippets teas once or twice a week and I have cut the amount back as there teeth are perfect.

Just saw this Oakway.

So I don't have to read through the whole thread: :D

What is it called?

Where do I get it?

How much is it?

Many thanks!

Just saw this Oakway.

What is it called?

Where do I get it?

How much is it?

Many thanks!

http://www.plaqueoff.com/for-animals

It also has on the container

www.molarltd.co.uk

I have the despatch note from the seller their addy is

www.netpetshop.co.uk

I purchased from an e bay site

The total cost including shipping was $22.50 for 2 x 60 gm containers.

It is now thought to available in Australia through the Troy Company but it is also thought to far more expensive than the price that we have been paying purchasing through e bay sellers. Also shop around on line as some sellers were very expensive also.

It comes with its own dispensing spoon. A small round spoon smaller than my little finger nail.

It also took 10 to 14 days for the shipments to arrive.

One person had their shipment held up with customs but after a phone call it was released to them.

Had a few containers come through here for friends with no problems.

As it is now available in Australia I can see no further problems with this this product.

Just saw this Oakway.

What is it called?

Where do I get it?

How much is it?

Many thanks!

http://www.plaqueoff.com/for-animals

It also has on the container

www.molarltd.co.uk

I have the despatch note from the seller their addy is

www.netpetshop.co.uk

I purchased from an e bay site

The total cost including shipping was $22.50 for 2 x 60 gm containers.

It is now thought to available in Australia through the Troy Company but it is also thought to far more expensive than the price that we have been paying purchasing through e bay sellers. Also shop around on line as some sellers were very expensive also.

It comes with its own dispensing spoon. A small round spoon smaller than my little finger nail.

It also took 10 to 14 days for the shipments to arrive.

One person had their shipment held up with customs but after a phone call it was released to them.

Had a few containers come through here for friends with no problems.

As it is now available in Australia I can see no further problems with this this product.

Thanks Oakway - much appreciated!

anniek who did you buy through? Your post makes me a bit nervous as I'll need to order some more shortly. And having inadvertently lost some canine dementia medication through AQIS (my fault for not thinking, not theirs), I'd hate for it to happen again.

I bought from amber_wolf_pets from ebay...

And this stuff is fantastic! :thumbsup:

Bugger - first lot came straight through - second lot stuck with AQIS.

Tried to ring but they are only "open" until 4pm.

efs

anniek who did you buy through? Your post makes me a bit nervous as I'll need to order some more shortly. And having inadvertently lost some canine dementia medication through AQIS (my fault for not thinking, not theirs), I'd hate for it to happen again.

efs

I bought mine through net-pet-shop on eBAY

As the product is available in Australia I can't see a problem. Well I hope not.

The other shipment that was held was released as soon as customs looked into the matter.

Just tell them that the product is distributed by the Troy Company. You could always ask them to flag the product so as not cause themselves any further embarrassment in the future.

As the product is available in Australia I can't see a problem. Well I hope not.

The other shipment that was held was released as soon as customs looked into the matter.

Just tell them that the product is distributed by the Troy Company. You could always ask them to flag the product so as not cause themselves any further embarrassment in the future.

I will do that Oakway thank you. I only missed them on the phone this afternoon as I was ploughing through this thread to see what other people had done :)

efs

im waiting on a reply for cost of postage.. Says shes away for couple days but back on the 27th..

I'm going to try the ProDen product. I've been using the liquid product for years and the dogs teeth are clean. They've never needed a dental which is pretty good for 7 1/2yo and 6+yo Cavaliers.

I've been waiting for everyones verdict and you all seem happy with Proden. I ordered it from NetPetShop on Ebay a couple of days ago.

The idea of putting a tiny amount into their food appeals more than putting the liquid in the drinking water.

Hopefully AQIS won't be difficult. I regularly order an ear medication from USA for the Cavs yeasty ears. It seems to work better than vet prescription ear drops. AQIS held it once but sent it on after I called them. I have another order for that coming through too so I hope both products get through ok.

Well I managed to get home from work in time to ring them this afternoon.

Although the womans words were quite adament that as a plant product I couldn't bring it in, her slightly wavering voice gave me some hope.

I played the "confused I don't understand role" - telling her that I have brought it n before, so she said I was lucky and it depends on the xray. I explained that Troy now sell it here and she told me that they would have an import licence and I don't. Then I told her I was very confused, because I had spoken to a couple of friends (yes you Oakway..lol) and that they had received the same letter and once they rang AQIS the product was released immediately.

She went away and came back a few times, then I asked her if she didn't have a list on her computer with manufacturers and products that were either allowed or not. And so I was still in a state of confusion as to why I can't have mine when other people have theirs and it seems to depend on who you talk to, so can I please talk to someone who will release it as they don't realy seem to have a difinitive yes or no.

She kept refering to it as a veterinary product and I kept telling her that no, you can buy it at pet shops now through Troy. After more umming and arring she said that if she released this one there was no guarantee that the next one would be released. Again I played more confusion...lol So I told her that I have no need to purchase it overseas anymore as I can buy it locally, so she will release it, but I won't risk it again.

Annie

I emailed and waiting for a reply from her as i wanted to know price of postage.. This was her reply..

Hi there

No sorry we have stopped shipping these internationally as too many get lost or held up in customs and we can't afford to lose items of this value. kind regards..

Bummer!!!

:cry::cry:

I emailed and waiting for a reply from her as i wanted to know price of postage.. This was her reply..

Hi there

No sorry we have stopped shipping these internationally as too many get lost or held up in customs and we can't afford to lose items of this value. kind regards..

Bummer!!!

:cry::cry:

You could always look for another seller.

Why is it when ever we find a product that works it seems so hard to get.