• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Budgetpetproducts.com.au

Has Troy Plaque off 40g for $23.50 very good price

Thats a lousey price. The last lot I got was round the $50 for 180g delivered.

Better than the $34.95 I've been paying. And they have direct bank deposit too!

The two 420g tubs of ProDen I ordered through eBay arrived this afternoon. I was expecting the shipping to take at least another 2/3 weeks from England. UK's postal service is fantastic!!! :D

Edited to say that I had no trouble getting my parcel through customs either; they didn't even inspect it!

Edited by RiverStar-Aura

The two 420g tubs of ProDen I ordered through eBay arrived this afternoon. I was expecting the shipping to take at least another 2/3 weeks from England. UK's postal service is fantastic!!! :D

Edited to say that I had no trouble getting my parcel through customs either; they didn't even inspect it!

Woooo Hoooo, great to hear RiverS A.

I just bought two of these 420g tubs last week too. How long did it take them to arrive?

Edited to add, this is the one I got My link

Edited by iggy mum

I got a small tub which I will try on the eldest girl. She's not a big chewer but has just started to show an interest in Deer Antlers!!!

Hopefully combined with the "Plaque Off" we might see an improvement in her dental hygene...otherwise a Vet dental late this year I think. :(

Problem now is...How much to give??? The dosage says "scoop" but no "scoop" was provided????

Help Please. :)

Did you have a dig around in the tub? The spoon is dark blue and has a skinny handle and the scoop is about this big--> O

Yeah I did . It's only a 40g (can't hide much in that :laugh: )tub so I'm assuming not much is needed? :confused: So a pinch would do then?

Problem now is...How much to give??? The dosage says "scoop" but no "scoop" was provided????

I'll check - I think I might have a spare scoop from a jar of the plaque-off that I have used up but not trashed. If I do, would you like me to post it to you?

ETA: I presume the scoops are all the same size. Mine have been bigger than the size of the "O" that Boronia put up. I think how that size looks depends on your monitor screen?

Edited by Erny

Yes, it is a little small Erny, this is more the size---> o

hahaha, I can't make it bigger then 'Size 7' but it is 6mm diameter and 4mm deep and I don't know why I am measuring the bloody spoon at 6.28 in the morning

Edited to add that the only thing I could find that was small and that most people would have in their kitchen is the little red top off the Tabasco bottle...it holds 3 level scoops of the Plaque Off.

Edited by Boronia

I'll check - I think I might have a spare scoop from a jar of the plaque-off that I have used up but not trashed. If I do, would you like me to post it to you?

ETA: I presume the scoops are all the same size. Mine have been bigger than the size of the "O" that Boronia put up. I think how that size looks depends on your monitor screen?

That would be great Erny, thanks. I'll PM you my address. :)

Yes, it is a little small Erny, this is more the size---> o

hahaha, I can't make it bigger then 'Size 7' but it is 6mm diameter and 4mm deep and I don't know why I am measuring the bloody spoon at 6.28 in the morning

Edited to add that the only thing I could find that was small and that most people would have in their kitchen is the little red top off the Tabasco bottle...it holds 3 level scoops of the Plaque Off.

Oh Boronia, you are a true Forum Buddy!!! :rofl: :)

• 2 months later...

soooo frustrating when you lose ya post! anyhoo, what i wrote was:

hello :)

boronia, you are a star for going to such lengths --- i refer peeps to that fizzy powder lolly stuff that came with a similar type spoon; some say they know but i reckon most are just trying to shut me up ;)

sooooo, i was doing some substantial trawling of the interwebz tonight, sourcing alfalfa and kelp powder and i found this site! and then i found this!

it's the same stuff!!!

i had to register in order to see how much it cost, sooooooo i took a screen cap:

kelpplaqueofftypepowder.jpg

what does everyone think? is this our answer? i'm worried sick every time i order from the uk --- if this IS the same stuff [cuz swedencare says its product is 100% natural, with nothing added], look how cheap it is!!!

for the full picture: orders must be over $50 so i don't know yet how much postage is, or will be, or not at all...