Plaque Remover

oakway

can someone please tell me which ebayer you are buying through now?

after my last lot nearly not getting through customs, I'm a bit uncertain where to buy from.

Annie

Sure All Creatures Vets UK

Ok - so I'm not great at computers. Having trouble finding this Vendor - I need to re-order for some more. I presume we aren't using the same Vendor as we were at the beginning of this thread?

What's the current 'best' price?

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can someone please tell me which ebayer you are buying through now?

after my last lot nearly not getting through customs, I'm a bit uncertain where to buy from.

Annie

Sure All Creatures Vets UK

Ok - so I'm not great at computers. Having trouble finding this Vendor - I need to re-order for some more. I presume we aren't using the same Vendor as we were at the beginning of this thread?

What's the current 'best' price?

Just get onto e bay America or UK and type in proden and see what vendors come up and then check out who's the cheapest for the quantity you want. Don't forget to check out the postage.

I will get the 180g size this time but Im also looking to get some for my sister to trial with her dog. Do you sell the 60g size also? I went to your FB page but didn't see the product details ....... Saw many people's comments, but didn't make my way to finding actual detail. But then I'm not known for being computer and modern tech savvy :o. I will email you instead. Saw your response providing your email addy on FB. :)

Edited by Erny

I will get thex180g size this time but Im also looking to get some for my sister to trial with her dog. Do you sell the 60g size also? I went to your FB page but didn't see the product details ....... Saw many people's comments, but didn't make my way to finding actual detail. But then I'm not known for being computer and modern tech savvy :o. I will email you instead. Saw your response providing your email addy on FB. :)

As far as i know no she isnt stocking that size...

I will get thex180g size this time but Im also looking to get some for my sister to trial with her dog. Do you sell the 60g size also? I went to your FB page but didn't see the product details ....... Saw many people's comments, but didn't make my way to finding actual detail. But then I'm not known for being computer and modern tech savvy :o. I will email you instead. Saw your response providing your email addy on FB. :)

As far as i know no she isnt stocking that size...

Thanks for answering the query, TeamSnag. Doesn't matter. I can take 60g out of the 180g that I get, put it in my current 60g bottle and let my sister use that to see how it goes with her dog. Mandela's been on his for about 3 going on 4 weeks now (I think). I think the affected teeth look a bit better, but they still have a ways to go.

Grumpy has enormously stinky breath now that he's not allowed even to have the occasional bambi, sheep, pig or beef ear. He's not getting anything to clean his teeth so I'm thinking of getting some of the add-to-the-food Proden. I'm concerned about tummy troubles though and it seems from those in the thread who have dogs with health issues that it may cause an upset? Am I reading that right?

Mandela is so frequently up and down with his upsets that it is sometimes hard for me to attribute the most recent/current upset to one thing in particular. However from what I can tell, I don't think the Proden is causing him a problem.

Although it is not a guarantee, if there is something that is causing his stomach to become upset, after a while he tends to learn what that source is (sometimes he's wrong, but not mostly) and he tends to eventually turn his nose up even though he initially might have loved it. At this stage, he isn't doing that with the Proden.

I did suspect at one point that his too soft poop could have been the result of the introduction of the Proden and so I stopped it for a while. When I put him back on it, it didn't seem to cause any issue there either and hi poops are really good at the moment.

The only thing I'm sensitive to watch out for (ie that I have a mild concern about) is whether it (ie any iron content of the product) will affect Mandala's thyroid medication. Bloods are due for thyroid check in March so even in the absence of any physical signs, that should confirm more accurately.

Hope my explanation of thoughts helps some, Sheridan.

ETA: I wrote to Proden about their product (when I first became interested in it) and asked if they had any knowledge of the product causing stomach upset. The response I got was to say they have no studies for digestive issues related to Plaque Off but that as my boy had a sensitive stomach to start off on half dose and build up to the full dose.

Edited by Erny

Thanks everyone for the interest please keep an eye on Facebook for updates:http://www.facebook.com/caninehealthservices

Plaque Off is being shipped from the UK and I'm unsure how long it will take(I'm assuming it should be no longer than 2 weeks)

There is only a small shipment coming, so be quick.

Due to popularity, We will do our best to keep this item stocked and will order as needed.

email us on

[email protected] or [email protected] to order

We accept payment by Paypal, Direct Deposit, Eftpos or Credit Card(over the phone)

i ordered 180g last night from all creatures in the uk --- sorry staffordfan, but the product and postage cost aud$48. it's a competitive world and i don't mind waiting the 7-10 days for it to arrive...

it's comforting tho that if all creatures has an issue getting the product thru, there is someone local to whom we can turn --- thanks for making it happen :)

Im also heading to rocky shows in start ofmarch then down to bris later in the in month.. Happy to bring anyones down with me if it helps with postage :)

Would you be so kind as to bring back 3 containers for me please.

Sure i head there in couple weeks for shows so hoping it will b there then.. Happy to bring them down :)

Thank you so much. I will let you know if any thing should change.

The product should be in two names. Mine you know. :)

Goodmorning everyone,just wanted to let you all know that the carton of Proden I have ordered has all been sold !!!!

I will be ordering more in, I am trying to find a cheaper supplier so that I can lower the price for you all.

Thanks again everybody for your support - I hope it hurries up and arrives already !!!!!LOL