Plaque Remover

oakway

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It may be due to the Xmas mail though I bought some PJ's from E-Bid, they were posted on Friday 18th Nov and I received them Friday 25th, One week from Shropshire to Oz...how good is that!

Wow that's fantastic. I have had things take longer within Aust.

Well lets hope all our bottles arrive quickly.

Hey guys, i just received my first order today (60g). Was bought on the 19th and the seller was allcreaturesvets from ebay. Package was listed as gift and a description stating parcel has plague remover for customs. Hope everyone else receives theirs too, Goodluck!

not meaning to hurt your feelings at all boldenbeau, but I laughed at your " plague remover." Customs wouldn't have opened it as they would have known there was, perhaps, a rat trap inside. :-)

my first order arrived tuesday 29/11 haph5yi.gif [posted 14/11] and i was too excited to see what they'd written on the package so i just ripped it open to get a look at this wonderous product!!! and what a cute wee spoon --- both dogs; no probs [cuz i can mix it in with their vegies] but bobbie [the cat], she be way too wary altho she did eat all her dinner 2 nights ago [none of it last night] and ate most of what i gave her tonight...

Just got a phone call from the post office

My packages are here as well same place eBay All creatures vets

I order 2 bottles both got through no worries

Posted 14 th November

same same!

Hey guys, i just received my first order today (60g). Was bought on the 19th and the seller was allcreaturesvets from ebay. Package was listed as gift and a description stating parcel has plague remover for customs. Hope everyone else receives theirs too, Goodluck!

all creatures vets is making some money out of us aussies ;)

not meaning to hurt your feelings at all boldenbeau, but I laughed at your " plague remover." Customs wouldn't have opened it as they would have known there was, perhaps, a rat trap inside. :-)

*giggles*

Received the 180 gm container of PlaqueOff today.

woah, that was quick!

Well I've decided to try the one Cavnrott uses for my Cav girls. They aren't too bad but they are all under 4 years old still. The eldest really isn't a keen chewer and I have been anticipating a "dental" for her before her 5th Birthday so I'll see how she goes with this stuff. I've tried brushing her regularly but the soft baby brush even makes her gums bleed on the gumline despite having no gum problems as such.

I've already got enough "additives" to put in at mealtimes. Don't need another. :laugh:

Well I've decided to try the one Cavnrott uses for my Cav girls. They aren't too bad but they are all under 4 years old still. The eldest really isn't a keen chewer and I have been anticipating a "dental" for her before her 5th Birthday so I'll see how she goes with this stuff. I've tried brushing her regularly but the soft baby brush even makes her gums bleed on the gumline despite having no gum problems as such.

I've already got enough "additives" to put in at mealtimes. Don't need another. :laugh:

The liquid one has done the job for my Cavs. At 7 1/2yo and 61/2yo their teeth are still in excellent shape. They've never had a dental done.

The Proden PlaqueOff received such good reviews from the folk on here that I've decided to switch over and give it a try. Both dogs are getting a tiny spoonful with their dinner each night. I'll keep a keen watch on their teeth. If I see any sign of plaque I'll put them back on the liquid product.

The liquid one has done the job for my Cavs. At 7 1/2yo and 61/2yo their teeth are still in excellent shape. They've never had a dental done.

The Proden Plaque Off received such good reviews from the folk on here that I've decided to switch over and give it a try. Both dogs are getting a tiny spoonful with their dinner each night. I'll keep a keen watch on their teeth. If I see any sign of plaque I'll put them back on the liquid product.

It's interesting that the product you have used states "results within 48 hours wheres the dry powder additive say 5-8 weeks????