Litters Due In October 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today's Xray (day 56) shows a belly full of babies with not a lot of spare space. dummy.gifhappydance2.gifheart.gifparty1.gif

We did a quick count of the heads we could see scared.gifand it looks like a LOT (plus any hiding in the ribs).

I bought the Xray home, but don't know how to put it on the computer.

I tried to take a photo of it in the light box but the lines kept scrolling through the image.

Any ideas?

Edited by Parkeyre

Today's Xray (day 56) shows a belly full of babies with not a lot of spare space. dummy.gifhappydance2.gifheart.gifparty1.gif

We did a quick count of the heads we could see scared.gifand it looks like a LOT (plus any hiding in the ribs).

I bought the Xray home, but don't know how to put it on the computer.

I tried to take a photo of it in the light box but the lines kept scrolling through the image.

Any ideas?

wooohoo congrats on a good sized litter! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The vet i go to, they have the xrays develop on a computer screen, u dont get it printed (thats soooo yesterday, lol!) so she just emailed it to me. I go to a repo vet, think they have fancy equipment!

Wow, what is up with so many misses? We may be added to that miss list as well before it's all done with both our girls, and this is after missing with my GP in September. Apparently a LOT of people are having problems lately getting litters out of proven bitches with proven males.

I'm thinking one of the girls MIGHT have one or two tucked away, as she's lost her waist...am thinking a trip up to the vet next week for a quick exray will be in order to be sure. The other girl, I don't think is preggy, but she has hidden them well in the past, so with almost two more weeks to go, time will tell. Very frustrating this breeding stuff lately! I'm hesitant to get hopes up on the next of my girls that is due to go off to be bred....

My darling Alice is vomiting a lot of stinky sticky yellow fluid today.

She's not eaten anything unusual, although she's had no appetite, I've been hand feeding her.

Should I be alarmed? She is due Friday.

well i have no idea :shrug:

Id ring the vet