Litters Due In October 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good mornin heidii!

Alice is sleeping now, puppies are all suckling and squeaking away. Been to the vet this morning for a good look over and for an oxytocin shot. No more babies, Alice is relieved. ;)

The breakdown of surviving puppies is:

3 dogs (all black tri, one tailed, two very short NBTs)

5 bitches (4 blue Merle, 1 black tri, all very short NBTs).

Dead puppies were:

2 dogs (1 blue Merle NBT, one black tri tailed)

2 bitches (1 black tri NBT, one blue Merle NBT)

Wow what a huge litter, congratulations to you and Alice and sorry for the little ones lost.

I hope they thrive and you enjoy them :)

Congrats on your litter!! Well done! Sorry about the ones that went to sleep :(

Huge litter, sorry about the babies who didn't make it. Congrats on the ones who did :)

Thank you all for the congrats and condolences.

I let Alice have the sleeping babies untill the next puppy was born, then took it away when she couldnt see.

She hasn't gone looking for them, so I don't think she knows that four beautiful babies are gone.

She's too busy being a super fantastic mother to her eight babies in the whelp box.

The sleeping puppies are in my freezer, I'll be burying them tomorrow.

we welcomed our babies into the world today. 2 boys and 1 girl :cheer: :cheer:

Heidii - Congratulations on your litter! I bet they are beautiful little fatties!

I hope they thrive and that your girl doesn't take any crap from her two brothers. ;)

I think you and I are the only ones with litters so far..

I'll load some photos up tonight of Alice and her fantastic eight.

Hi all and congrates to Parkeyre and Heidii on the new babys,

Well I am just about organised for the birth,

Not sure when she is due aa she went to the stud dogs place and they did not see them mate but it will be in the next 10 days.

I myself am not sure if I am ready for this litter mently as my last litter in July was my hardest and most hart breaking litter in 15 years of breeding. I have not got over it conpletly yet. Just taking one day at a time and trying to get throw each day as it turns out.

She is realy big again in her first litter she had 10, hopfully not this time. Maybe she could have them on Thursday which is my birthday. But could do with a week to get it in my head that this is going to happen. Really need a text book litter this time PLEASE.

Good mornin heidii!

Alice is sleeping now, puppies are all suckling and squeaking away. Been to the vet this morning for a good look over and for an oxytocin shot. No more babies, Alice is relieved. ;)

The breakdown of surviving puppies is:

3 dogs (all black tri, one tailed, two very short NBTs)

5 bitches (4 blue Merle, 1 black tri, all very short NBTs).

Dead puppies were:

2 dogs (1 blue Merle NBT, one black tri tailed)

2 bitches (1 black tri NBT, one blue Merle NBT)

Well done! Congrats!!! RIP little angels. :cry:

Congrats to Parkeyre, Heidii and Verhexen GSD on all your babies!! Sorry for the bubs that disn't make it. :(

So sorry for your misses Angelsun. It must be so disappointing.

zzztop I have all fingers and toes crossed that you have a smooth and successful whelping and perfect beautiful babies. :crossfingers::crossfingers:

No pups for either of our Gipfel girls this time...that's two misses for both girls unfortunately. We are in a drought here with five missed litters in the past 18 months.

So sorry Angelsun. Its so disapointing is'nt it! Best of luck for next time.

Congratulations all those with puppies so far! :D

So where are the photos?

No pups for either of our Gipfel girls this time...that's two misses for both girls unfortunately. We are in a drought here with five missed litters in the past 18 months.

Sorry to hear about the misses angelsun, I know how devastating it all is when the planning doesn't come to fruition.......what's with these girls?