Litters Due In October 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi All sorry that I have not let you know what we had, Puppies were born on the 11th 4 in all two boys to girls.

The pups were only a few days old when my son got sick and had to be sent away on the Flying Doctor and we have only been back since Friday and have to go back on the 10th, as he has a Tumour in his sines and have to have it cut out. As he is a child, he has to have a adult with him at all times. so I have been with him and my other half and daughter have been looking after the pups and other dogs.

I hope all the other litters have been as helthy as mine this tme.

Clover has a foster litter under her guidance too. These are rescue crossbreeds. :)

381358_10150387812476585_669626584_8386723_314518270_n.jpg

390392_10150387478536585_669626584_8383282_1944192271_n.jpg

Her foster litter were born on the 21st of October, and there was actually 7. Mum killed, in some way or another, the first 4. :( We had 3 come to us but one died within the first few hours. The other two, a boy and a girl, are doing well.

Edited by Leema

Hi All sorry that I have not let you know what we had, Puppies were born on the 11th 4 in all two boys to girls.

The pups were only a few days old when my son got sick and had to be sent away on the Flying Doctor and we have only been back since Friday and have to go back on the 10th, as he has a Tumour in his sines and have to have it cut out. As he is a child, he has to have a adult with him at all times. so I have been with him and my other half and daughter have been looking after the pups and other dogs.

I hope all the other litters have been as helthy as mine this tme.

I am very sorry that your son is unwell.

Glad pups are all doing well.

Clover has a foster litter under her guidance too. These are rescue crossbreeds. :)

381358_10150387812476585_669626584_8386723_314518270_n.jpg

390392_10150387478536585_669626584_8383282_1944192271_n.jpg

Her foster litter were born on the 21st of October, and there was actually 7. Mum killed, in some way or another, the first 4. :( We had 3 come to us but one died within the first few hours. The other two, a boy and a girl, are doing well.

Leema they look very cute and Clover looks good.

Clover favourites her baby, but the other two are outwardly discriminated against. :laugh: She is being good seeing she doesn't like puppies a great deal to start off with.

The fake grass I have all cut up ready to use in their puppy pen when they get bigger - BUT Myrtle the singleton was getting so fat that she was adopting a 'swimmer' position, so I used the grass so she could have better grip. Clover is also less inclined to dig up the grass than she is to dig up the bedding.

I spot clean the grass whenever I see a poo or something on it, but it only lasts a couple of days before I put it through the washing machine.

So - the grass is supposed to be a toilet, but right now it's just being used as convenient bedding.

ETA: Oh, and what breed? We're not sure. Mum looks like some kind of mini foxie with longer hair?? Who knows who dad is.

Edited by Leema

Clover favourites her baby, but the other two are outwardly discriminated against. :laugh: She is being good seeing she doesn't like puppies a great deal to start off with.

The fake grass I have all cut up ready to use in their puppy pen when they get bigger - BUT Myrtle the singleton was getting so fat that she was adopting a 'swimmer' position, so I used the grass so she could have better grip. Clover is also less inclined to dig up the grass than she is to dig up the bedding.

I spot clean the grass whenever I see a poo or something on it, but it only lasts a couple of days before I put it through the washing machine.

So - the grass is supposed to be a toilet, but right now it's just being used as convenient bedding.

ETA: Oh, and what breed? We're not sure. Mum looks like some kind of mini foxie with longer hair?? Who knows who dad is.

I think it's great! A win win situation for all concerned :)

• 11 months later...