Introducing Ripley, The Newest Aussie On Mainstreet.

Gayle.

very happy for you gayle, I am sure benson is smiling down watching over the whole pack :)

I have no doubt about that. He would have loved Ripley, he always gave new dogs a thoroughly good sniff before doing the play bow invitation to engage in a good race around.

He looks like he is having a great time gayle! How are the others taking to him? I hope all is going well, can you give him a big hug for me :D

Isaak was grumbling at him and pretending he had bigger balls til they hit the paddock, then Ripley showed him who can run faster and Isaak is now conceding defeat. Shae loves him, they have been playing with the Cuz toys my friend bought for him, and they have a little game where they steal each others toys then try and get them back. It's hilarious to watch. Dusty is Miss Mother and she tries to protect him from everything, and she loves that he can chase down a frisbee with her. She has missed that because Isaak and Shae don't "do" frisbees, they just chase tennis balls. Ripley is a non-denominational chaser....he doesn't care what he runs after!

He has been throughly hugged and told how his other mothers love him and miss him, and his aunties too.

He is settling in really well......for the first day, he hung back but now he's right in there up the front and middle of the pack and he's one of the gang. I just wish this goddamn rain would stop, I want my clean, dry dogs back!

He doesn't look like he wishes the rain would stop.

I love the photo of him with Dusty - she looks so elegant and he looks like a goof :-)

That is so typical of Dusty......wet, covered in mud but still looking like a princess. And so much like an Aussie boy,,,,they are all just big cuddly, lovable goofballs.

Thank you for taking him into your family Gayle :hug:

He definitely is a goof ball and a massive clown to boot. Have you seen him with his rope toys yet? He loves to grab a toy and swing it around while it smacks him in the sides of his face.....he is such a funny boy :laugh: . I don't think he takes anything in life very seriously, it's all about having fun.

This has been one of the hardest decisions I have ever had to make, and we are missing him terribly. I cant stop doing this :cry:, but his needs are going to be met with all that space to run and all those siblings to play with, and that is what is important. Gayle I am positive you will fall in love with him just like we did, if you havent already.:)

I have already fallen in love with him, that was the easiest thing ever! He is very relaxed here and he's been carrying around his new Cuz toys and playing with them. Him and Shae play tug with the rope toys and he showed us how he can throw them and catch them, which was hilarious.

Oh, don't cry, you'll make me feel bad. I know this was hard for you, really hard, I can't imagine making a decision like that and it was one of the most selfless things I've ever seen.

He is going to meet some sheep in a few weeks and if he shows promise, he'll be entered in the ASCV herding trial to have a try for a herding instinct certificate.