Who Do You Think Is At Fault Here?

Kelly_Louise

Thanks SK - I know it may be misunderstood by some of the ferals around my area - but if it also works and makes people show her the consideration she deserves (because she doesn't intrude in people's spaces) - then I think it will be fabulous :)

It will help alleviate my stress as well. After incidents like this I lose confidence for a while :(

Would the large size fit her? She is a big dog, but quite petite (currently just under 40kgs) and built very much like a large Ridgeback.

I've not had any negative comments with mine - the opposite actually :) .

My male Ridgeback wears a medium and it fits him well, plenty of room for adjustment around the middle. From your description I'd say he'd be of similar size to Sasha. The measurements are on the website but if she's large but lean with pronounced waist a medium should fit her.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks SK - I know it may be misunderstood by some of the ferals around my area - but if it also works and makes people show her the consideration she deserves (because she doesn't intrude in people's spaces) - then I think it will be fabulous :)

It will help alleviate my stress as well. After incidents like this I lose confidence for a while :(

Would the large size fit her? She is a big dog, but quite petite (currently just under 40kgs) and built very much like a large Ridgeback.

I've not had any negative comments with mine - the opposite actually :) .

My male Ridgeback wears a medium and it fits him well, plenty of room for adjustment around the middle. From your description I'd say he'd be of similar size to Sasha. The measurements are on the website but if she's large but lean with pronounced waist a medium should fit her.

I forgot to search for measurements - was at work :o Will check them out... she's quite lean but has a very long and deep chest (being a mutt she's a little bizarrely shaped) - so I'll check out the measurements and see what will be best for her! I'm very excited - thank you for the idea I'm hoping it will work well for us!!!

I got to take Sashy for a walk on my own today... we just weren't allowed at the lake/park, as long as I stayed on the main roads paths. So, off we took, exploring new territory!!! It was so lovely, we both enjoyed it and I felt... relieved!!! Still a little frightened (we got near a school and I turned around as I imagined stray dogs coming out running at us :( ) but otherwise we are back in business!!! :thumbsup: