Supportng The Family Who Lost Their Child In Fatal Dog Attack

~Shepherd~

A diverse range of community groups offering support in my eyes is better than just a couple. Go and pluck your eyebrows or something.

You're joking right... :rolleyes:

Do you really think the family cares where the money comes from?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A diverse range of community groups offering support in my eyes is better than just a couple. Go and pluck your eyebrows or something.

I'm confused, is there something I've missed :confused:.

I think it's a lovely idea to make a financial donation. I wish I could donate, but sadly things are very tight financially at the moment.

Was that directed at me or Sway? Either way that's incredibly rude.

I think it be acceptable to do it on behalf of the large Dogzonline community.

You'd have to speak to Troy if you wanted to do it on behalf of the Dogzonline forum as it is his business and he might not want the forum's name involved.

wow rude or what. People can donate to the appeal organised by the kinder, don't see how money from multiple sources is better then money from just a couple. Might make a difference if multiple sources were offering multiple types of help.

I think it be acceptable to do it on behalf of the large Dogzonline community.

You'd have to speak to Troy if you wanted to do it on behalf of the Dogzonline forum as it is his business and he might not want the forum's name involved.

Due to the trouble that certain individuals have already started to created, I will use my other networks to generate some money for these poor people. Obviously my other networks dont have the numbers behind them but I cant be bothered with the jealousy and bitterness that will overide what is suppose to be a nice thing.

Thanks to all of you who wanted to contribute to this cause, through this community. Please proceed amongst yourselves, and sorry for withdrawing.

Now I am even more confused :confused:. There are people who have expressed interest in donating here on this thread.

If the donation from the forum community is not going to go ahead then could some one post a link to an alternative method to donate? that way those who decided to donate can still do so.

Can someone who knows the link for donating via the childcare centre please list the info so that I can donate.

If the donation from the forum community is not going to go ahead then could some one post a link to an alternative method to donate? that way those who decided to donate can still do so.

I have not seen a link, should I see one I shall post it.

Now I am even more confused :confused:. There are people who have expressed interest in donating here on this thread.

They have, and I was prepared to set something up, but some individuals are determined to make sure it becomes a negative exercise. I have been trying to google other means of donating. If anyone can come with any good ideas or want to collect the funds for "this community" let me know. I dont have the energy for further negativity surrounding this.

I have tried Googling with no luck maybe emailing the main paper may help.

The focus should be on the tragic loss of an innocent child and the emotional and physical scarring of a family and Community and nothing else

Don't think it's appropriate and don't honestly think the parents would be in any frame of mind to appreciate or even process the fact that a donation would show that not all dog owners are bad. If people want to donate money, why not donate through one of the many fundraising projects that I am sure people have already organised for this poor family.

I also don't think it's appropriate to use the death of this poor child to start a thread bickering about who said what and why etc. Just leave it alone.

They have, and I was prepared to set something up, but some individuals are determined to make sure it becomes a negative exercise. I have been trying to google other means of donating. If anyone can come with any good ideas or want to collect the funds for "this community" let me know. I dont have the energy for further negativity surrounding this.

All you were asked was why you didn't want to contact the paper?

All you were asked was why you didn't want to contact the paper?

I gotta say... I too am totally confused about why you have taken offense. :shrug:

I'd like to help these people out too and don't know how. I'd be grateful if someone could shed some light on this

Edited by Polgara's Shadow

Oh but that money won't have "organised by Chewie, she who feels the need to say rude things than actually argue a valid point"

Sadly, that was my first thought when I read her reply.

Also, love how this thread has already gone from helping a family to being all about Squid. What a surprise :rolleyes:

Don't think it's appropriate and don't honestly think the parents would be in any frame of mind to appreciate or even process the fact that a donation would show that not all dog owners are bad.

Did you read the mother's comments about the dog who killed her child? If she's able to feel something for the animal that did this to her family, I'm sure she's capable of processing the fact that maybe other dog owners aren't irresponsible morons and do want to help her and her family cope through this.

Even if she doesn't, what the hell does that even matter? Donations should be to help her family, not push an agenda.