My Boyfriend's Amazing Birthday Present

-Megz-

Lovely! I'd really like to get a portrait of my doggies who are no longer with us... plus my cat who has a terminal disease.

Such a nice idea and a fabulous present; I know I struggle to find pressies for my husband after so many years!

I have one of my Chloe as well from Caz's creations, next to my bed (it was supposed to be for my Mum, but I kept it for myself it was so nice)!!! :thumbsup:

Fatsofatsoman - your one is also spectacular!!!

I had a sketched portrait done of Chloe as well, back in 2006 by Imogen from DOL as well... and everyone comments on it too!!!

This arrived today and I managed to get it framed just in time for my partner's birthday.

post-7305-0-83225400-1313655913_thumb.jpg

I'm totally in love with it.

Thanks for the great wrap Megz!! I loved painting your goregous kids :)

I have one of my Chloe as well from Caz's creations, next to my bed (it was supposed to be for my Mum, but I kept it for myself it was so nice)!!! :thumbsup:

I had a sketched portrait done of Chloe as well, back in 2006 by Imogen from DOL as well... and everyone comments on it too!!!

LOL Hey Kelly i didnt know you kept it ;)

This arrived today and I managed to get it framed just in time for my partner's birthday.

Well I DID give it to Mum... and then decided I wanted it back... INDIAN GIVER LOL!!!

But only cause I love it (and you know, it looks MUCH better in my bedroom LOL) :D

Well I DID give it to Mum... and then decided I wanted it back... INDIAN GIVER LOL!!!

But only cause I love it (and you know, it looks MUCH better in my bedroom LOL) :D

Of course it does ;) :D