Can Someone Help Out This Dog?

Bubitty

Oh dear! :rofl:

Ah yes, those goldie eyes. :laugh:

My daughter feels sorry for Honey because she always looks so sad!

I try to explain to her that its all a cunning plan to suck people (like her) into patting her or feeding her. :laugh:

It usually works. ;)

Poor little puppy! I hope the owners have been reported to the RSPCA :mad:rofl:

When my sister was still a teen she had a cat that had the most pathetic meow when he wanted food. My sister seemed to never hear it so one day I made a sign and put it around his neck that said "Feed me Dannie!" and sent him into my sister Dannie's room. That sign came out a lot during that poor cat's long and hungry life!

My cat has often had multiple feeds for one meal as my Mum or I have already fed her and then she starts to do the "I am starving, noone ever feeds me" meow to the other one of us! We have now learnt to ask if the other has already fed the cat ;) :rofl:

My cat has often had multiple feeds for one meal as my Mum or I have already fed her and then she starts to do the "I am starving, noone ever feeds me" meow to the other one of us! We have now learnt to ask if the other has already fed the cat ;) :rofl:

My dogs do that ... they were getting two breakfast meals as initially I was feeding the boys and then my brother started feeding them thinking I had forgotten. It was about 2 weeks later I noticed a food wrapper in the bin and asked if he had fed them. We then realised for about 2 weeks the boys had been getting double feeds - they had been playing us. :(

Edited by Tilly