Terrific Tollers And Luscious Labs

CrazyCresties

A couple of weeks ago I got a chance to practice my photography with Ptolomy's tollers and RubyStar's labs - thanks guys :D

They were all such well behaved dogs, I was in awe of Ptolomy's ability to get 7 beautiful dogs in a line and waiting while I snapped away :worship: and RubyStar's girls are just gorgeous :heart:

Pic overload, but I did take rather a few :o:laugh:

First the Tollers :)

6073040810_9f6c1091c9_z.jpg

6072499679_d00088d9dd_z.jpg

6073042318_8008501150_z.jpg

6072501553_a56a8b8168_z.jpg

6072502493_cacc375946_z.jpg

6072498221_8af48f4c8a_z.jpg

Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :D

Beautiful photos CC! Did you have any trouble with the exposure for the photo of the dark and light labs together? I'm shooting the same mix on Saturday and a bit unsure if I need to make any allowances for having a light and dark dog in the same pics?

Yup :o lets just say a fair few weren't even worthy of editing :laugh: I found I had more problems with under exposure of Millie, rather that blowing out Ruby if that's any help :) My exposure skills need a lot of work :laugh:

Thank you Luke, boxagirl and MM :D

Thanks CC. I wonder if you could get around that by increasing the exposure just on Millie using Lightroom? I just found out today that the shoot has been postponed for at least a month as one of the labs has recently had knee surgery.

Shame about your lab shoot, I look forward to the pics when you do it :) The adjustment brush was certainly used already in Lightroom :laugh:

Love your new siggy RS! :thumbsup:

Thanks boxagirl!

those tollers are so cool! :cool:

but I'm impressed with RubyStar's labs, very nice looking :D

great photos :thumbsup:

Nawww shucks, thanks! :o I obviously think my girls are beautiful :D

CC takes awesome photos!! Thanks again for the photoshoot!!! thumbsup1.gif

CC is brilliant - never once did she grumble about laying on the wet grass or that fact that one of the naughty tollers had taken off to the far corners of the earth because there might have been something exciting over there to look at :thumbsup:

I think you should give up your day job CC ;)