Dog Breed Survey

Can someone fill me in on the weird looking black with white dog in the purebred section?? That looked like either an obese Chi with round batty ears, a very badly marked (and bred!) Boston, of a really bizarre Frenchie??

Is it just me? Or was that one strange purebred?? :confused:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone fill me in on the weird looking black with white dog in the purebred section?? That looked like either an obese Chi with round batty ears, a very badly marked (and bred!) Boston, of a really bizarre Frenchie??

I had no clue either - was thinging very bad boston, Frenchie flashed through my mind but really had no clue as it didn't look like any breed I knew

:laugh:

I put chi, but I wasn't confident about it :confused:

Oh good. I don't feel quite so dumb now!! I put Chi but wasn't happy about it. :o I wondered too if some of the pure/mixed breed ones were just BYB or badly bred SBTs as they looked like odd Staffords (long legs etc) rather than crosses?

Very odd. Would be interesting to see the results.

Quite interesting. I thought only a couple of the crosses showed staffy or pitbull features but seemed to be quite a few ridgeback/mastiff/pointer mix types.

One query though, I sent an email to the address given to ask to please be added to the list of people who would receive a copy of the summary results, but the email bounced and of course survery monkey won't let me back in again to check the email address. Could anyone who can access the survey please PM me that contact address so that I can ask again? Thanks.

I also can't get back in, but in case you don't get the email address elsewhere the person doing the survey is...

"Linda Watson, a researcher at MUARC ('Dog Bite Injury: an investigation into the effectiveness of regulation')"

which is Monash University, so you could probably track it down that way if you need to.

• 2 months later...