Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

My super blue girl, Maizie, is having eight to nine babies according to her ultrasound! Due on the 1st of November. The litter is her breeder's but I am excited nonetheless! :)

Now Ruby needs to come into season so we can try one more time for Irish babies...

Comgratulations!!! :thumbsup:

I have an add to the litters due in November!1!!

Please add the FIRST ever AUSTRALIAN born Xoloitzcuintle, due Mid November!

Now to be known as little cuintles! lololol

Wow!! Congrats how exciting! :thumbsup:

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 2 puppies confirmed on the scan.

Happy but it would be great if there is another one hiding.

we had four but the less the better for us!

LOL Four is great. Enough to get at least one show prospect and still very manageable for mum and you!

Very excited for you :)

Wow 7+ that is great, will be lovely to see some pointer pups! We had 7 GSPs earlier this year and they were a bundle of fun. Mind you i'm glad we didn't end up with 10, 7 were handful enough by the time they were 4-5 weeks!

Well mum and dad are both from pretty big litters so Im thinking we will get more like 10... its def going to be hard work!!!

2 is good but I hope you have 1 or so hiding also! :)

we had four but the less the better for us!

4 is good !! :thumbsup:

Im expecting a litter of pointers (my first) any time aftr the 19th. Im very very excited she was scanned yesterday and the vet said 7+ :eek:

Wow 7+ you'll be right. My rotties largest litter was 8 and I survived :laugh: worse part was when they got older with poo and wee and their mum hotfooting out of there.

Jett's ultrasound is booked in for Wednesday next week, could have had Monday but didn't know the vet who was on so I took the Wednesday appointment instead. Last time they counted 8 puppies, x-ray showed 12 and she had 14 :eek:

Fingers crossed she is in whelp, she looks like she is swelling to me but perhaps I am seeing what I want to see :laugh:

Jett's ultrasound is booked in for Wednesday next week, could have had Monday but didn't know the vet who was on so I took the Wednesday appointment instead. Last time they counted 8 puppies, x-ray showed 12 and she had 14 :eek:

Fingers crossed she is in whelp, she looks like she is swelling to me but perhaps I am seeing what I want to see :laugh:

If that happeneds with Kites litter I will be stuffing some back in :laugh:

If that happeneds with Kites litter I will be stuffing some back in :laugh:

congrats Nevafollo and good luck TrinaJ

We are having trouble getting our bitch to eat, she definately does not like being in pup ( just like me with humans!!)

I am glad there are a few more I was thinking November was bare.