Litter Due In November 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:cry: So very sorry Wazzat Xolo! I can imagine how important these babies were to you!

Thanks guys, all good, relieved in fact as I had an order from Russia and Germany and all I could do was worry about the snow and how cold it may get!! Funny how some things seem at the time, we are good and in fact has the thoughts, "If it wasnt meant to be then there must be a very good reason"

We will wait for next time and enjoy others wonderful babies in the mean time. Also the new import when it eventually gets here and can be trained!

Some sad news last night!!

Last night we received a visit from the god Xoltl, he decided that the Xolo puppies were so perfect and so precious that he would take them back to Mictlan.

Taha Daha is well and recovering. Some things happen for a reason and obviously this was meant to be.

Next time we may be blessed, now comes the heartbreaking job of telling all those with their hearts set on a baby cuintle!

I'm so sorry Wazzat. :(

Well here she is at 6 weeks. Not very big as only a couple of puppies expected.

She looks great!! :thumbsup:

Maizie had her bubs last night, about 30mins between each! She had 7, 3 boys and 4 girls. :)

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the pics of the bubs!

Sunni is day 59 (im not counting or anything ;) )

Well here she is at 6 weeks. Not very big as only a couple of puppies expected.

She looks great!! :thumbsup:

Maizie had her bubs last night, about 30mins between each! She had 7, 3 boys and 4 girls. :)

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: Can't wait to see the pics of the bubs!

Sunni is day 59 (im not counting or anything ;) )

:laugh: No not half!

Fingers crossed all goes well with Sunni.

Well I had my Cavalier girl scanned last Friday and I was prety sure she was pregnant but wanted to confirm it before I listed here. She has had some nipple development so I was hopeful.

The scan shows one foetus!

Gosh I hope there is another hiding somewhere in there.

The senior Vet was away until this Wednesday so we are rechecking then.

Of course, I will have her x-rayed at 8 weeks (I hear you all say :laugh: ) to confirm size and numbers since she will have to have a c-section anyway by the looks of things.

This is her first litter ,poor girl, I know I shouldn't beat myself up but I feel so guilty. :( putting her through this.

Oh. and she's due 30/11 - 1/12.

Edited by LizT

Well I had my Cavalier girl scanned last Friday and I was prety sure she was pregnant but wanted to confirm it before I listed here. She has had some nipple development so I was hopeful.

Of course, I will have her x-rayed at 8 weeks (I hear you all say :laugh: ) to confirm size and numbers since she will have to have a c-section anyway by the looks of things.

This is her first litter ,poor girl, I know I shouldn't beat myself up but I feel so guilty. :( putting her through this.

Fingers crossed that there's another bub hiding in there somewhere!

One of Maizie's little girls passed away this morning. RIP little baby.

Fingers crossed that there's another bub hiding in there somewhere!

One of Maizie's little girls passed away this morning. RIP little baby.

So sorry Lyndsay, sending puppy hugs and good luck to the rest xox

Sunni has had 4 pups today 3 boys and 1 girl all really strong pups but Iam having trouble as Sunni has inverted nipples and we have only 2 nipples that they seem to able to latch on to. Any suggestions would be great I have been trying to get the strongest one to go one of the others but I just can't seem to do it. Iam exhausted and so is Sunni poor love has been in labour all day.

Sunni has had 4 pups today 3 boys and 1 girl all really strong pups but Iam having trouble as Sunni has inverted nipples and we have only 2 nipples that they seem to able to latch on to. Any suggestions would be great I have been trying to get the strongest one to go one of the others but I just can't seem to do it. Iam exhausted and so is Sunni poor love has been in labour all day.

congratulations Belljari, well done Sunni xox