Girls Are Home

Flaves

Hi,

Just in case there is anything to do with this situation, there was an ad on Petlink I have just read (I know we're not supposed to mention other sites so I will remove if not ok) from a woman in Toowoomba who had her two rottie bitches stolen this morning from her yard??????

I know it is pretty far away from this case but who knows if they are possibly connected somehow?

Thought it worth mentioning as it is a very strange coincidence :(

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fingers crossed they come home safe I've been concerned for both rotties since I read about this, it makes me so mad that some low life could do something like this.

Was just thinking something how likely would it be that whoever stole them will split the rotties up? I don't want to cause more grief for those people trying to find them but could it be likely that it could happen?

--Lhok

So far no luck in locating the girls.

The police media coverage should help I hope with spreading the word about the girls.

I am so sick with worry, I am just coping at present. I am worried for their safety and especially CJ who is heavily in whelp. Paul and Karen are so very sick with worry, we just want them home safe and sound. We will do everything we can to bring the girls home.

We have a facebook page..........Find Chevy and CJ. Please link the page and spread the news.

I have spent 17 hours plus today looking for them, posting flyers, etc.

I must say a big thank you to all that have offered help, that have helped and those that have added links on your Facebook pages, it is greatly appreciated.

There is a very large reward for any information for the safe return of the girls.

Edited by Stolzseinrotts

It is on the news page of ninemsn and I am in NSW so the news is being given high prominence!! That is good because I think it touches every pet owner who imagines being in the same predicament, and the fact that the bitch is expecting pups this week will also get your everyday readers on side.

Here's hoping for a positive result today!!!

The person who made the bogus story is a DOL member. :mad :mad :mad (and this is not aimed at who told us about the story either)

http://www.vicpolice...-dawg-gone.html

That's disgusting and downright nasty!

I'm a bit confused, what part of the crime stoppers article is bogus?

It was not the crime stoppers article that was bogus, it was another supposed lead given by someone who frequents DOL which was utter bs.

The person who made the bogus story is a DOL member. :mad :mad :mad (and this is not aimed at who told us about the story either)

http://www.vicpolice...-dawg-gone.html

That's disgusting and downright nasty!

I'm a bit confused, what part of the crime stoppers article is bogus?

It was not the crime stoppers article that was bogus, it was another supposed lead given by someone who frequents DOL which was utter bs.

I have also posted re stolen dogs on my facebook page and have also asked my friends even in Qld and Tassie to do the same as you just never know where the dogs may end up. I also noticed on pet link that there has been 2 female rotty's stolen from backyard in Qld also!