Girls Are Home

Flaves

This is a disgusting thing to happen, the poor owner must be absolutely beside herself. With all the coverage, if the lowlife who took them still has them when the pups are born, hopefully enough people know about it to report anyone trying to sell pups and have them checked out by the police.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stolz asked me to pass this one:

Please click on the link below and hit FLOCK IT - this will bump the page up to the top of the list on latest headlines on Nine MSN News.

Thanks Trina

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8296908/dogs-worth-20000-stolen-from-vic-home

I have hit the "Fock it" button and posted it to facebook - lets all hope they are found bloody soon..

Can I ask a question? not trying to be difficult or anything, just wondering if you do not receive these dogs back until after the puppies are born, are there difficulties in registering the pups?

Sorry, I have no idea where they are but I truly wish you all the luck in the world that they come back as soon as possible.

Take Care

Ruth

Can I ask a question? not trying to be difficult or anything, just wondering if you do not receive these dogs back until after the puppies are born, are there difficulties in registering the pups?

Sorry, I have no idea where they are but I truly wish you all the luck in the world that they come back as soon as possible.

Take Care

Ruth

You would DNA them to establish parentage.

Thanks so much for all your help everyone. All this support is overwhelming and Stolz and owners Karen and Paul very much appreciate it.

With all the media support and internet networking the story is receiving we are all feeling a bit more positive today. Whomever has got the girls is going to realise how hot it is getting and if they do not hand them in, they will get caught soon.

Thanks so much for all your help everyone. All this support is overwhelming and Stolz and owners Karen and Paul very much appreciate it.

With all the media support and internet networking the story is receiving we are all feeling a bit more positive today. Whomever has got the girls is going to realise how hot it is getting and if they do not hand them in, they will get caught soon.

May karma be working with us and be looking out for the girls. I really hope that they are found very soon.