Girls Are Home

Flaves

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Flocked, FB again, tweeted again etc etc, Stolz I live in south east Melbourne but I am more than happy to help if you need flyers or anything posted in this area, or if there is any other way I can help please let me know. I cannot imagine how you & Karen must be feeling right now, big hugs to all of you

I just shared a news story link on the Rottweiler Club of Victoria's Facebook page and have posted a link to DOL for more information.

Fingers crossed that they make it home soon.

Thanks Brenna's mum, I also just posted the flyer I just did up on the FB page.

Still no news at this stage.

A big thank you to each and everyone of you for all your help and support.

We think the girls may be out further so we would like to get out to as many people at the other end of the Bacchus Marsh Rd, that is to Melton, Bacchus Marsh, Toolern Vale areas etc. They may be in or around those areas. Please contact as many people as you know in those areas, somebody knows where the girls are. There is a substantial reward offered for their safe return.

If someone can either drop in a flyer or email one to our Gisborne store, then I'll put it in the window in the morning, should CJ and Chevvy not be home by then. I actually just drove to the store to see if there was a flyer already up (I judged yesterday so haven't been into work since Friday morning) and was surprised there isn't one there.

Given how busy we are, and that we have customers both for the shop and salon that come from Bacchus and further, it would be worth putting one up. We'll also put one in Keilor Park. I can also let our facebook customers know.

Contact for the shop is below. My heart goes out to all parties concerned, particularly the missing girls.

Phillipa

4Paws & More Pet Supplies

Shop 2, 33 Hamilton Street

Gisborne

email: [email protected]

If someone can either drop in a flyer or email one to our Gisborne store, then I'll put it in the window in the morning, should CJ and Chevvy not be home by then. I actually just drove to the store to see if there was a flyer already up (I judged yesterday so haven't been into work since Friday morning) and was surprised there isn't one there.

Given how busy we are, and that we have customers both for the shop and salon that come from Bacchus and further, it would be worth putting one up. We'll also put one in Keilor Park. I can also let our facebook customers know.

Contact for the shop is below. My heart goes out to all parties concerned, particularly the missing girls.

Phillipa

Gisborne

Hi Phillipa,

Much appreciated.

I will email you a copy now.

I walked near your store yesterday and posted flyers near you, but did not come in because Sam told me you guys had been contacted already, sorry.

Will send the email right now.

Meg

Phillipa

Gisborne

Oh Phillipa,

Yesterday when we went inside the Village shopping Centre, we noticed the very big and quite empty community notice board that is locked up. We made an inquiry, but were told centre management were not there to assist.

would you mind please making an inquiry tomorrow and also pop one of the flyers into that locked board.

That would be excellent if you could possibly do that for us.

Phillipa

Gisborne

Thank you Phillipa, I was advised that you were notified via Facebook. My mistake, any and all help is appreciated and also could you please post it in your Keilor store.

Thank you, Sam.

Phillipa

Gisborne

Thank you Phillipa, I was advised that you were notified via Facebook. My mistake, any and all help is appreciated and also could you please post it in your Keilor store.

Thank you, Sam.

It is no trouble at all. Flaves popped some info on one of the facebook pages (we have one for each store and one for the salon) but I hadn't realised there were flyers, nor that the girls were possibly stolen until reading this thread this afternoon. Our manager in Gisborne lives in Bullengarook and will certainly be able to help with her own great network. I'll get flyers up at Gisborne, Keilor Park and over at the IGA noticeboard tomorrow. I can only imagine how you guys feel. If there is anything else we can, don't hesitate to ask.

Phillipa & Ian