Ziwipeak For My 7months Japanese Spitz Puppy?

Hi everyone. My boy- a 7 months old Japanese Spitz is now on Hill's Science puppy at the moment but I have decided to give him something more nutritious than Hills. After reading many articles, I am thinking Ziwipeak might be good for him. My question is: which flavor should I give him (fish, lamb, venison)?? I am going to feed him just Ziwipeak...any idea what other food I can add on to his diet?? Can puppy tolerate Ziwipeak or it'll be too rich for him?

Thanks everyone.

Edited by scarletissimo

My two have tried Ziwipeak when they were puppies and they were fine. Loved the taste and no digestive issues. Of course, every dog is different.

I would consider Ziwipeak to be an excellent food, and if I could no longer feed raw for some reason, would feed it instead to my dogs (if I can afford it). What flavour, is a personal preference, I would believe :) As for what else you can add onto his diet, perhaps try some raw meaty bones?

• 2 weeks later...

I have previously fed Ziwipeak to both adults and puppies with no issues. The main reason we no longer feed is that I now have 8 dogs and it is a little $$$ for a crowd.

Flavour will be a matter of preference, some owners may get put off by the smell of the venison product.

You could add items such as chicken wings, neck to the diet.