Unable To Keep Dog Thats Under A Contract

pinkpuppy

To the OP - reading your posts makes me very happy right now that I am not a breeder.

Unfortunately going by your posts, it is people like you that make breeders so untrusting of newbie showies/breeders. I somewhat dread the day that I am in the market for a purebred main registered pup because it will make it that much harder for the average person (like me) to purchase a good pup from a registered ethical breeder.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why we have all of our contracts drawn up by a lawyer and signed in front of a JP.

Because you never know who will turn on you when you never expected it and try to strip you of the only thing protecting your puppy.

You dont have a baby and then offer it up for adoption citing "we sort of knew it would cry but we had no idea it would be THIS bad!" or maybe you do, "we had it under duress, I mean we had the sex and then we were FORCED to have the baby". Shame the pup isn't human, you'd still get your rebate then.

Against my better judgement I have come back to watch this train wreck of a thread. PP, you paid $2500 for a dog you threw in the backyard and expected all to be rosy with little effort on your part., Considering the money, I know people on this forum who have spent so much more than that just to ease a loved dog's passing. You make my blood run cold.

i don't know why it is so important about breed.....its a Rotti!

OH SHIT - then I really do advise you to do the right thing and return this dog to her breeder...

You know what? it is not about what breed, it doesnt really matter. What matters is this pup/bitch is not wanted because it barks and is destructive and the OP wont just give her back to the breeder because she wants her money back.

PP - send the bitch back. You are doing the wrong thing by the dog and the breed and the breeder.

You dont want her, well if the breeder rehomes her maybe they will refund your money.

Honestly the breed deos matter because I am quite sure all the Rotti breeders that have seen this will now be on the look out incase you contact them.

You got a Rotti and threw it in the backyard - what the hell did you expect would happen? I LOVE Rottis and to think this bitch is in a back yard going mental becaue you are clueless makes me very upset. You signed a contract you want to back out of becaue all or a sudden due to your laziness it is now too hard. Why in the hell would you think ANYONE would be at all sympathetic to your plight?

Give the breeder a call, the dog world is a small place this will get back to them and it will be figured out. It will not go down well. People like you are the reason so many dog breeders feel the need to have cast iron contracts in place and are so very picky where their beloved puppies go.

You should be ashamed of yourself - call yourself a dog breeder, well please do not put yourself in with me becauce you are not a responsible person you are a disgrace.

Edited by OSoSwift

i don't know why it is so important about breed.....its a Rotti!

OH SHIT - then I really do advise you to do the right thing and return this dog to her breeder...

You know what? it is not about what breed, it doesnt really matter. What matters is this pup/bitch is not wanted because it barks and is destructive and the OP wont just give her back to the breeder because she wants her money back.

PP - send the bitch back. You are doing the wrong thing by the dog and the breed and the breeder.

You dont want her, well if the breeder rehomes her maybe they will refund your money.

I have already gone around in circles Flaves, was not expecting this. Just wish I had the cash now so I could get her out of there :mad . Just hope they do the right thing and send the dog back where she belongs, really not much to ask considering they agreed to it and signed a contract.

Not the dogs fault she is bored and destructive - nor the breeder. The requirements are not met.

PP you are a breeder of labs who has in the past given money to buy back a pup you bred - so I presume here you used contracts with your puppy buyers?? So why didn't you talk to the rottie breeder about a contract BEFORE you put a deposit on the bitch?

Why are you unable to spend the time on exercise and training with this girl so she is mentally satisifed and doesn't feel the need to bark and wreck your yard?

thanks Purdie, i will be calling the breeder tomorrow.

I just find it funny how everyone goes on about money, saying that it shouldn't be about that, and good people dont care about the money but then why is it that breeders refuse to give money back??? if it isn't about money for them why would they hesitate in paying for their dog back or refunding deposits etc?? VERY HYPOCRITICAL!!! :confused:

I didn't go on about NOT giving the money back, I said I would give back probably up to most if not all of it just to get my dog back from you. To be honest the breeder probably will once she gets wind of this thread and the person you really are and how her poor dog is being treated and the fact it is going stircrazy

Honestly the breed deos matter because I am quite sure all the Rotti breeders that have seen this will now be on the look out incase you contact them.

You got a Rotti and threw it in the backyard - what the hell did you expect would happen? I LOVE Rottis and to think this bitch is in a back yard going mental becaue you are clueless makes me very upset. You signed a contract you want to back out of becaue all or a sudden due to your laziness it is now too hard. Why in the hell would you think ANYONE would be at all sympathetic to your plight?

Give the breeder a call, the dog world is a small place this will get back to them and it will be figured out. It will not go down well. People like you are the reason so many dog breeders feel the need to have cast iron contracts in place and are so very picky where their beloved puppies go.

You should be ashamed of yourself - call yourself a dog breeder, well please do not put yourself in with me becauce you are not a responsible person you are a disgrace.

seriously :eek:

I have not just thrown my dog in the backyard, I show her most weekends!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know why you are making such a big deal out of not being able to care for a dog anymore???...I could do so much WORSE than just ask for the breeder to pay for the dog LIKE I DID! If money isnt an issue WHATS THE PROBLEM???