Can You Feel The Microchip?

Aztec Gold

:confused: I found a lump on the back of Chester's neck, sort of between his shoulder blades, closer to the left hand side, and it's about the size of an M&M. I've never noticed it before! It's sort of moveable. Would this be his microchip? Or where his last vaccination was? :confused:

He had his second vaccination exactly one week ago! Not a grain of rice size.. Definitely M+M size, tiny bit bigger. It does seem to be the same spot where he had the needle. Hmm...

Will keep an eye on it and take him to the vet if it gets bigger :) Thank you!

Sounds like a reaction at the vaccs site, should go down on its own over the next few weeks.

I can feel the chips on some of my dogs, but only on the ones where the chip has moved down the shoulder. It feels like a grain of rice.

To me it sounds more like a vaccination reaction to me. So long as it's not getting bigger and the dog is otherwise well do not be too concerned - a bit of swelling is common and the size of an m&m is a very small swelling :)

I can feel the microchip in my elderly dog these days.. It is migrating towards her elbow! Lol