Gold Coast Pet Expo 17 - 18 Sept

daisygirl

Yay, I might come on the Saturday, I think I actually have free time this weekend and I have never been. :thumbsup:

OMG it says they are going to have dock diving there!! I love dock diving and would love to do it with my dogs but there is no proper set up in Aus.

Edited by Keira&Phoenix

I will be going on Saturday, I sure hope the parking situation has improved

Oh will you be taking 1 or more of your dogs? I will have to look out for you. Especially if you take the Newfie pup :D

If I am on my own I will only take Grizzly, if my hubby comes we will bring Ella as well. I should be there around midday I should be pretty easy to spot

Please please make sure the Newfie comes by our stall so I can have slobber cuddles.

Which stall is yours? I will make sure we drop by.

If you come up to pat Grizzly please tell me you are from the dogzonline thread, it will be fun to meet some of you. I am meeting someone at lunch time other wise I would have gone early because I think its going to be pretty hot..

Minxy a breeder that breeds Akitas used to show a Newfoundland at Durack when I used to go there.

Oh Minxy you should definitely come, I would love to see Kyojin again, I bet he is heaps bigger than the last time I saw him!! Big bear he is!

Mish will definitely introduce myself before squeeeeing over your puppy..........ok maybe there will be a little squeeing before introductions :D