Nicholas Cage's Son, Weston Cage Kills A Dog Whilst High On Cocain

Guest donatella

Guest donatella

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/movies/nicholas-cage-takes-eyes-of-noctum-son-weston-to-rehabilitation-centre-klean-in-west-hollywood/story-e6frexli-1226140323880

:mad :mad :mad :mad

Nicholas Cage has taken his son to rehabilitation after a series of disturbing Tweets.

Cage, who has been at the Toronto Film Festival promoting new film Trespass, which also stars Nicole Kidman, went to a West Hollywood sober living facility this afternoon, to admit his son Weston, website X17 reported.

Weston, 20, lead singer of the heavy metal band Eyes of Noctum and who appeared in his father's 2005 film Lord of War, has had long-standing drug and alcohol addiction problems.

In his latest Tweets, Weston writes, "Came to a little while ago. Doc didn't put me to sleep. Gave me local anesthesia. Got a prescript. Was outta my mind on pain killers."

He then Tweets about snorting cocaine and killing a dog.

You can read his tweets on twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/WestonCage

Beat the dog's head apart with dad's Joe Dimaggio baseball bat. Then incinerated the dog in a huge bond fire I made with trash and gasoline.

17 Sep

»

WestonCage Weston Cage

Thought I heard a buzzing sound coming from the dog's head. So high. Afraid. Thought it was an FBI camera in the dog's head, watching me.

17 Sep Favorite Retweet Reply

WestonCage Weston Cage

Haven't slept since I woke up from the pain killer shark frenzy. Found the dog. Tweaked on C. Decided to not do an autopsy.

17 Sep

WestonCage Weston Cage

Going to retrieve the dog I killed last night. Hid'im in a bush. 2 houses down. Twitching. Dizzy. Gunna perform an autopsy.

"Thought I heard a buzzing sound coming from the dog's head. So high. Afraid. Thought it was an FBI camera in the dog's head."

Nicholas Cage was at his son's bedside in June when he was taken to hospital for mental evaluation after police had to threaten him with a taser after overtly aggressive behaviour.

Weston checked into rehab in July. According to his mother Christina Fulton's representative, he was to be in rehab for 30 days.

Weston's wife Nikki changed her Facebook status from "Married" to "It's Complicated" and wrote late last month:

"My husband is going back to rehab.This is so hard for me. Please pray for him so that he will see the light and be the man that I fell in love with again. Alcoholism is an ugly disease. It breaks my heart to see him this way, but a woman can only take so much. I hope he makes the right choice and stays sober not only for me, but most importantly for himself! I don’t want him to die."

Edited by donatella
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...