Recommended Groomer In Brisbane Southside For Maltese

Guest donatella

Guest donatella

hi there

my mum takes her maltese to a great groomer at Loganholme and i recommended this to my friend however they only work monday to friday and all the thursday night appointments are booked up until christmas :eek:

seeing as dog grooming seems so touch and go (there are as many good as bad ones) can anyone recommend another on the southside of brisbane? not someone who is just going to wash and do a blade 1 all over, anyone can do that! just a nice trim up that will leave her looking like a marshmellow (which is what they look like when done properly).

sorry if this sort of question has been posted a million times.

I like these guys: http://www.nose2tail.com.au/

They're located at Oxley and Westlake

They're not open til late on Thursdays, but they are open on Saturdays. We have been to the Oxley one a few times with Kyojin and all the girls there are incredibly lovely and are so great with the dogs. While I haven't had him clipped or anything, I have seen their grooming work on plenty of others dogs and I think they do a great job.

hi there

my mum takes her maltese to a great groomer at Loganholme and i recommended this to my friend however they only work monday to friday and all the thursday night appointments are booked up until christmas :eek:

seeing as dog grooming seems so touch and go (there are as many good as bad ones) can anyone recommend another on the southside of brisbane? not someone who is just going to wash and do a blade 1 all over, anyone can do that! just a nice trim up that will leave her looking like a marshmellow (which is what they look like when done properly).

sorry if this sort of question has been posted a million times.

Sometimes the marshmallow look is impossible. ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lavendergirl

Sophia at Underwood PetBarn is very good :) She only works certain days tho..

Is Sophia the Asian lady? Friend had her dog groomed there by an Asian lady who she said was quite good - don't know her name though.

• 3 years later...

We took our maltese pup to nose2tail for the free puppy groom 2 weeks ago. Fantastic place.

All seems to have gone well. He came back clean, super fluffy and had the fur around his eyes trimmed and all.

No looking for a place to give him a cut as we'd like to keep his coat short, maintaining that puppy coat - will give Underwood petbarn a call to see if that lady is still there.