Gr Ch Benshiva Dot Com

benshiva

It's been 5 days since you left us. Right now, I can't see how I'll possibly ever be happy again, but I know one day I will.

Things I miss:

I miss the race for the empty toilet roll that you and Teek used to do (she isn't so interested in them now you're not here)

I mss the songs we used to sing when we'd travel in the car together. We were so good (we tried to practice at home but daddy used to get cranky. He didn't think we were that great)

I miss the funny noises you used to make. How you'd roll on your back and groan like it was the best thing in the world.

I miss how I knew I was the most important person in the world to you. (Trust me you were the most important dog in the world to me)

I miss how you hated to see me cry and you'd whine and paw at me until I stopped (Nobody is here to stop my tears now)

I miss how in bed at night, I could put my hand down and there'd you'd be (Teek has taken that spot, I hope you don't mind)

I just miss YOUcrying.gif

You see, to most others that knew of him, he was "Special". One of those rare show dogs that stop people in their tracks just so they could watch him. Yes he was that, but to me he was so very much more. The world just doesn't seem right without him in it. My TRUE heart dog. Life will never be the same.

I hope you've found you mum and sister my darling Dudie and I hope you're free from pain. Until we meet againcrying.gif

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Benshiva

This is heartbreaking to read. My thoughts are with you all and once having a heart dog and seeing her leave way too soon means I understand what you are all going through. Gone but will never be forgotten.

Cherish the years you had, make a scrapbook to help share his precious soul to everyone.

He is running free at Rainbow Bridge with my Reba and many many other cherished friends and family members.

Take care and hugs to you all and may.

xo

:cry: hugs from our clan to yours.

We know the pain of losing a hearthound, there is a piece missing from your world.

time takes the edge off the pain, and you will look at his photo's and smile inside :o

love from fifi, danny & hounds

Sincere condolences to you & Brett. Yes, some dogs are very special and there is no doubt to anyone that Webster was one of them.

Look after yourselves. Your pain will be replaced by happy memories, but knowing that doesn't stop it hurting like hell for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Benshiva, :cry: I have just read this post & am ever so sorry for you & the loss of your stunning heart dog 'Webster'. I often go onto your website & drool over him & all your other magnificent Border's. Your obvious dedication to

this awesome breed is inspiring.

My thought's are with you at this most difficult time & I know time doesn't heal the hurt in our hearts but it just lets us remember all the precious times that we shared with our beloved heart dogs.

:grouphug: R.I.P. Webster. Run free boy :rainbowbridge:

Edited by BC Crazy