Gr Ch Benshiva Dot Com

benshiva

Sorry to hear the sad news Melissa. Seem like we are losing all are wonderful champions of our breed. :cry:

We certainly are. It's been such a sad sad year. frown.gif

So very sad Melissa, you have had a rough time of it in the last 12 months, Webster was a handsome lad. Focus on the memories. xxxx :grouphug:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sitting here crying, he is a beautiful friend, companion. I always wanted to take him home.

Oh Melissa I'm so so sorry.

It's lovely what you've wrote in you OP.

Take care the best you can, and give lots of cuddle to rest of the furkids.

Sharon xxxx :hug:

Edited by pesh

I'm so sorry for your loss Benshiva, your tribute to Webster was lovely and brought tears to my eyes, he sounds like he was a truely awesome boy. RIP sweet fella. Look after yourself Benshiva, while the tears may take a long time to dry the pain you feel shows just how lucky he was to be so loved.

• 4 weeks later...

I carry your heart with me(i carry it in

my heart)i am never without it(anywhere

i go you go,my dear; and whatever is done

by only me is your doing,my darling)

i fear

no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)i want

no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)

and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant

and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows

(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud

and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;which grows

higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)

and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart

For my heart who's last babies turned one year old today. I wish you were here stillfrown.gif

• 1 month later...

It's been three months today since my heart left me. Yesterday a very dear friend gave me this photo as a Christmas present. This was our last photo shoot together. She rang out of the blue and asked if she could do some photos of Web and I. She will never know how grateful I am for this last precious shoot with him and I. How quickly time flies. How I love my boy xx

webmel18.jpg

Our first Christmas in 11 years without you. In amongst the happy day, I still shed a quiet tear for you. I miss you more than I can say. At least there are not tears every single time I think of you and trust me, you are in my thoughts all the time.

Miss you Dude xxx Merry Christmas wherever you are xxx

Beautiful photo of you & your boy Benshiva. Such a handsome boy. Simply stunning. What a lovely Christmas gift. Something's are so special & mean't to be treasured. True friends, 2 legged & 4.

Happy new year & hope it brings you more happiness than the last. Lots of good times to look forward to.

Edited by BC Crazy

Beautiful photo of you & your boy Benshiva. Such a handsome boy. Simply stunning. What a lovely Christmas gift. Something's are so special & mean't to be treasured. True friends, 2 legged & 4.

Happy new year & hope it brings you more happiness than the last. Lots of good times to look forward to.

It really is the most beautiful photo. I've now hung it in our bedroom right above where he now sits. I only need look at it now and he's right there.

Yes, Benshiva my heart dog, a beautiful red / white boy I rescued & adored for 14.5 years sits in our bedroom now too.

I say "good night" to him every night still. It's been four years this year since his passing.

It's the only fault they have isn't it, they just don't live long enough.

Their just forever in our heart's & our memories.

R.I.P. Redman. Run free my beautiful boy. :heart:

Edited by BC Crazy

Yes, Benshiva my heart dog, a beautiful red / white boy I rescued & adored for 14.5 years sits in our bedroom now too.

I say "good night" to him every night still. It's been four years this year since his passing.

It's the only fault they have isn't it, they just don't live long enough.

Their just forever in our heart's & our memories.

R.I.P. Redman. Run free my beautiful boy. :heart:

It would seem that Webster is in very good company where he is xxx RIP Redman xxxx

• 3 weeks later...