Pm's 'cavoodle'

GeckoTree

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

judging on their facebook page they are roughheads those people :mad , threatening people!!!!! i was on the end of that one myself........ :mad

i just can't believe that the PM and her partner fell for their propaganda BS. prices of these mutts are going to sky rocket now. goodbye pedigree dog hello designer mongrel mutt.

Edited by toy*dog

Publicity is an interesting thing. The activities of politicians rate for intense media scrutiny.

I'd love to see a current affairs show roll up at the gates of this place and ask to see the parents of the prime ministerial pooch.. could make for rivetting viewing. :cool:

Edited cos I can't spell for shite. :o

Edited by poodlefan

Publicity is an interesting thing. The activities of politicians rate for intense media scruitiny.

I'd love to see a current affairs show roll up at the gates of this place and ask to see the parents of the prime ministerial pooch.. could make for rivetting viewing. :cool:

:thumbsup:

Take heart spot Ive no doubt a battle is about to wage and someone will be "educating " the PM's partner on what he is doing and giving him loads of advice about correcting the error of his ways.

will there? i hope so. someone needs to get to the PM and fast before they make the biggest mistake of their entire lives. apparently on talk back radio they are going off the scale someone was commenting and quite angry a commentator don't know who, how the PM is supporting puppy farms.

they are going to get alot of fall out from this decision. but those people are almost like criminals threatening people like they do and its on the net for all to see its not heresay either, they've threatened my family!!!!!! :mad and all because i commented on their stupid facebook page.

i assume the facebook page is still there just search for billabong creek farm, he left it as administrator so it means he can't delete it and facebook are really hard to get onto to delete anything you can't email them anymore.

I doubt that it will do any good but I've just emailed my thoughts to the prime minister. http://www.pm.gov.au/contact-your-pm

Thanks for the linkie - brilliant idea, I just emailed her, too.

please everyone who is reading this thread keep emailing the PM we want to flood their inbox :laugh: get the message to them but they'd have advisors filtering the info so i don't know how much is actually getting through to that partner of hers. he has a wood head i believe. it makes me angry he said ignorantly that it is a smart breed of dog, it isn't a breed of dog, its a mutt and you take pot luck what kind of a dog you get with these mixes. we all know that but apparently they've fallen for the glossy website this puppy farm has, down there it is puppy farm central.

they'd have advisors filtering the info so i don't know how much is actually getting through to that partner of hers.

Dontcha think they'd have gofers watching this thread as well? You've asked people on here to flood them, toydogs - you're probably about to get swamped by guys jumping out of a chopper hovering over your house :rofl::rofl::rofl:

they'd have advisors filtering the info so i don't know how much is actually getting through to that partner of hers.

Dontcha think they'd have gofers watching this thread as well? You've asked people on here to flood them, toydogs - you're probably about to get swamped by guys jumping out of a chopper hovering over your house :rofl::rofl::rofl:

if they were reading this forum they'd be more informed so i don't think they are reading anything otherwise they'd know not to get a puppy from that place. they'd have to find out where i live first :laugh:

They are the sort of people pets who don't care who is minding them so long as there is someone there to play with," Ms Seear said

So because this Ms Seear thinks that "cavoodles" are not loyal to one particular person, they are therefore an ideal choice for someone who is never home? There is so much wrong with all this it is beyond belief :( .

Billabong Creek and the PMs Pooch on one side, V's Debra Tranter/Animal activisits on the other.

It should make for an interesting couple of weeks.

What a BIG FAILURE and a slap in the face for the Oscars Law folk.

Why is it that our PM buying a DD is a big failure for Oscars law in particular?

It is a slap in the face for registered breeders and rescue. It also highlights the scale of the DD problem.