Agility Nationals 2012

Vickie

That is what we had to do for Perth Le. Delta still needed 2 more SPDX passes (out of 3 or 4 runs) and we wanted to pair her with Sweep. In the end we took the risk that she would get it and entered them, but it was different for us because it was our own dogs that it affected. She ended up getting 6 SPDX passes after all of that but I was very selective about who she ran with in those final runs to ensure I had a good chance.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

I am just cross posting this from the Agility Australia list. Kavik, I know the "entires received" list was taken just before you said you had sent your entries off, so do not panic if your name is not there yet, I am sure it will be there after the next update.

<<The nationals website has today been updated.

This page contains 3 documents: Entries received, Merchandise orders received, and Accommodation payments received.

http://www.agilitynationals2012.com.au/participants-information.html

If you have entered, ordered and/or paid and your name does not appear on the relevant list, please contact us.

We will endeavor to update these pages on a regular basis.

This page contains detailed maps of the rings for your information:

http://www.agilitynationals2012.com.au/maps.html

Regards

NSW Agility Committee >>

Edited by canine fun sports

Just covering all bases - I sent a message to the agility Yahoo list too, but there may be people here who aren't on that list...

Booking/Payment forms were sent out from mid-October 2011 on for accommodation booked at the SIEC in June - maybe some emails went to

junk or simply went astray, because it appears a small handful of people didn't receive theirs....

If you have booked accommodation through me and haven't yet received the form via email, please contact me privately at [email protected] and I will re-send - it's not long now until the end of February when payment is due; how time flies!

Cheers,

Julia

It's a PDF document and you will be able to read it if you have Adobe Reader downloaded on your 'puter. I have a mac - maybe you do to?

Keith, who also uses a Mac, also tends to ??? on some of these links. I am pretty sure we are sorting through it with the website man. I am not sure if it is a pdf issue, becaus Keith can read other pdf's on his computer. I shall mention it to him.

Cheers,

I pulled the pdf down as i wanted a sticky beak at who was entered and I wasn't able to view it and I am on a Mac. It opened up a pdf document which obviously had information because I could cut and paste it into word but it wasn't viewable in the pdf.

I just tried downloading the documents to my computer, rather than viewing them on the website, and I can see them.

So when I viewed the PDFs directly through my browser, just had ???????, but when I opened them through adobe on my computer, it worked fine.

I am on an apple-mac and I use safari browser, if this helps.

Edited by muffincav

Can someone help me with the ruling about girls in season?? It's very hard for me to predict 4 months ahead what my girls might be doing - and the nationals IMO is not like a normal trial- ie: most money I will be out of pocket there is $50 and usually you enter two weeks before.

But with the risk of two girls in season I would really like to know that should I need to pull a girl out, what is an appropriate amount of notice to be able to get some refund. I am happy to not have a full refund to cover printing costs etc, but to loose almost $200 on entries with something I can't control is too much of a gamble for me....

Can someone help me with the ruling about girls in season??

Why don't you send an email to the Agility Committee of Dogs NSW. I am sure the contact details are on the website. I am pretty sure that they made a decision on this at their last meeting after a similar enquiry.

THE FOLLOWING IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RESPONSE.

I suspect they would not be able to give any accommodation refunds - it would be up to you to find someone wanting any accommodation, but I believe they will refund entry fees, but would need evidence supporting your request e.g. vet certificate saying she was in season. It is all too easy for some-one with an entire bitch to claim the bitch is in season when they have decided they do not want to enter a trial after all. Please, so not quote me on this - it is not an official statement, but I belieive that is how it is being handled.

My girls are due between now and the Nationals, so I am hoping the keep to timetable. I know bitches in season have kept me out of other big events. I do know, that in the past, it was tough luck if your girls came into season, but a lot have trial secretaries have softened their approach.

Cheers,