Litters Due In December 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karma had her pups last night :D 6 in total. 2Girls 4 Boys. 1 of the boys was not looking too good but he surprised me and survived the night, Here's hoping he continues to go well.

004-6.jpg

What a lovely bunch. :)

Here's wishing they ALL grow well and strong. Extras hugs to the little boy who had the shakey start. :hug:

Had to share this hysterical video I took of Campbell earlier today playing with Yellow. All of those who have met Hagen, the pup's Dad, they will know that not only is he a looker but he has a very "out there" personality. Yellow has definitely inherited it!!!

Had to share this hysterical video I took of Campbell earlier today playing with Yellow. All of those who have met Hagen, the pup's Dad, they will know that not only is he a looker but he has a very "out there" personality. Yellow has definitely inherited it!!!

I would not call that video hysterical, I would call it WTF are you doing. No way would I let my kids do that to a puppy.

He is in it's face and you see it pull back and get defensive.

True personality comes out once puppies are taken away

from the litter mates- Volhard test is something you may want to look In to.

Karma had her pups last night :D 6 in total. 2Girls 4 Boys. 1 of the boys was not looking too good but he surprised me and survived the night, Here's hoping he continues to go well.

004-6.jpg

Bit late but congratulations Sheree :thumbsup:

How is the puppy? Hope he made it!!!

Ten days on and doing well. Yes there is only six as we lost one boy the first night between the heat and the new mom's inexperience. All babies are doing really well now and have doubled their birth weight (in less than a week) Luna is really into the Mom thing and doing great now.

post-2225-0-82866900-1326312775_thumb.jpg

Ten days on and doing well. Yes there is only six as we lost one boy the first night between the heat and the new mom's inexperience. All babies are doing really well now and have doubled their birth weight (in less than a week) Luna is really into the Mom thing and doing great now.

:rainbowbridge: Sorry about the wee boy.

• 2 weeks later...