Litters Due In December 2011

Bilbo Baggins

Took Keira for US today and sadly no puppys here either.

Must be something in the air! a few dogs I know of due around this time havent taken either.

Good luck to everyone else

guess i will find out friday if its something in the air, I have never has a bitch not take.

Sorry for your news hope you are more successful next time. If mine doesn't take, not a big deal have a couple of mad 5 month olds to keep my busy. Just looking forward to having pups from my Swedish Import to see what he can produce.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well must be something in the air, Rippa not pregnant either, oh well, I was having a year off having puppies next year, guess I won't be now.

Got to be something in the air huh...

So sorry for you, I havent had a litter for 2 years, now I have to wait even longer! Thankfully I have a surrogate pom to whelp, so im taking full advantage of that..

Well must be something in the air, Rippa not pregnant either, oh well, I was having a year off having puppies next year, guess I won't be now.

So sorry - though from a really selfish point of view I'm pleased its not just me.... :(

thats ok, doh! We might all be meeting her again is 6 months, hopefully with better news.

So sorry - though from a really selfish point of view I'm pleased its not just me.... :(

We need our own puppyless support forum I think.. LOL...

Its quite dissapointing, some people dont get it, but its like a woman who didnt conceive, but had hopes up. But the three of us will meet again in 6 months time :)

Had another look at my bitch today and I'm not convinced that we've missed her. The vet said last week that if there was only one or two they could have been hidden up high where she couldn't see them and suggested we come back for a free ultrasound next weekend so I've decided today to do it. When she lays on her back I can feel a bit of boobage, her belly feels firmer than Daphne's and her nipples have changed colour (redder) and got bigger. Who knows - it could be a phantom and she is messing with my head but I'm going to go with the free ultrasound next weekend and check.

A breeder friend had a look at her for me last night and she says that if she is not pregnant she is having one hell of a phantom but she thinks that she is up the duff. Going to ring the vet today and organise another ultrasound. Given that we had a natural tie on 6 October (with a prog test that was too low) and then two fresh AIs on 9 & 10 October I suppose the ultrasound could have been booked too early. :confused: