Litters Due In December 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Trisven...that's a preggy poochie. Happy to report our Bekkie is almost positive to be preggy...she's lost her girlish figure, nipples plumping up and super sookie (more than she normally is)

The other GSD girl is a week behind her..so too early to say...and my Luna(tic) has on two occasions snuggled up beside Tony and once plunked on my lap for an extended stay....maybe the drought has broken at Shepherds Rest?

Aw thats jsut awesome trisven! so happy for you :)

(goes off to cry in the corner) lol

I don't blame you. I was soooo sure that the vet would tell me it was a phantom and I think my vet was sure it was going to be too. As soon as she touched her though she said that she felt pregnant and that if she didn't have a full bladder she was sure she was pregnant - then sure enough ultrasound showed the babies. My vet was as happy as I was and Marie couldn't understand why I kept hugging her :rofl: :rofl:

Great news! Only a couple of days ago I was cuddling a fauve pup!

Awww really??? They are very cute puppies! I'm so excited that we're going to have another one (or two) in our household and in the ring. Its going to be great too watching my son show and enjoy his very own dog as whichever pup we keep will be not only our first pup under our prefix but also his first show dog.

I have to share - I've always wanted to be able to do this and have loved watching those dogs I knew personally get fatter (thinking specifically of Fern here, Rebanne :D )

But here are some comparison photos to share:

Normal Marie

4weeks002.jpg

5 weeks pregnant Marie

14November002.jpg

6 weeks pregnant Marie

21November004.jpg