Dog Model And Bathroom Needed Please!

huga

Thanks to everyone who has emailed. We have been overwhelmed by the response - so much so that we've had to close it off.

We will be in touch with everyone who has taken the time to contact us. We still may run short on canine models, but will put the calls out in this thread if they are required.

Thank you all so much :)

Here is a taste of our little project...

copydsc245121317552630.jpg

copydsc259421317552630.jpg

copydsc262621317552630.jpg

copydsc26911317552630.jpg

copydsc27041317552630.jpg

sjh6917wm1317552789.jpg

sjh6922wm1317552789.jpg

sjh6981wm1317552789.jpg

sjh7008wm1317552789.jpg

Edited by huga

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Katie, I'm willing to take part in a photo shoot if I have the look your after. I'll post on your wall on facebook so you can look through the photos on there. I won't be offended if you say no, I just need to do some new things and have some fun and this sounds like heaps of fun!

Edited by Jetty

Thanks everyone so much for your interest. We really are so keen on this project.

Can I just reiterate though, you really do need to be comfortable in your own skin. Today was really difficult for both Serena and I. You will be photographed wearing very little, it's tough.

I'm so chuffed by all the interest :D

OMG PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbut I don't have a short-coated dog anymore :cry:

PSST, borrow one, dooo it! :laugh:

Speaking of which, whether I'm the right look for you guys or not Huga, I have a stack of jewellery (a good few pearl necklaces and bracelets) and a couple of corsets I may be able to lend you, if you need them. :)

Thanks everyone so much for your interest. We really are so keen on this project.

Can I just reiterate though, you really do need to be comfortable in your own skin. Today was really difficult for both Serena and I. You will be photographed wearing very little, it's tough.

I'm so chuffed by all the interest :D

When you say very little? by what do you mean? I'm interested, and comfortable in my own skin, but I'd like a little more info if thats alright, I also have both my girls (the dogs lol) available to use