huga

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbut I don't have a short-coated dog anymore :cry:

We want YOU :D Coming down anytime soon? We can arrange the dog ;)

OMG PICK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbut I don't have a short-coated dog anymore :cry:

PSST, borrow one, dooo it! :laugh:

Speaking of which, whether I'm the right look for you guys or not Huga, I have a stack of jewellery (a good few pearl necklaces and bracelets) and a couple of corsets I may be able to lend you, if you need them. :)

Thank you! That's so kind :)

Thanks everyone so much for your interest. We really are so keen on this project.

Can I just reiterate though, you really do need to be comfortable in your own skin. Today was really difficult for both Serena and I. You will be photographed wearing very little, it's tough.

I'm so chuffed by all the interest :D

When you say very little? by what do you mean? I'm interested, and comfortable in my own skin, but I'd like a little more info if thats alright, I also have both my girls (the dogs lol) available to use

Well, today Serena had on a corset and frilly knickers. I had on a vintage berlei lace sucky-inny thing (that's the technical term), with a little capelet. It will pretty much be underwear, maybe a little dress. The key is, it has to be pin-up/vintagey/cool.

Hmm... Sounds fun... Your hair and make up is stunning, will you do this? Anything for an excuse to get dressed up and have photos taken with a dog :laugh:

We both did our own hair and make up. And is has to be troweled on, because the camera really washes you out. We would love to have professionals on hand, but alas, we don't have the budget. Actually, the budget is $0 :laugh:

I have a handmade custom corset... Hmmm... I really want to! Getting down there's not a problem. Maybe I am brave enough!

Fran, if it can be arranged, please let me know (but don't book a trip down here just for us!).