Can Anyone Help?

Snoopy21

I am doing a Uni assignment and need some links to news articles about pit bulls please. I have gone through the News section here, but need a little variety. I particularly want some that have ludicrous descriptions like "sharks on legs" and "vicious, terrible beasts". A couple of positive stories to compare them with would be good.

Images would also be helpful, particularly happy pit bulls (crosses and amstaffs included) and cute pups.

I am trying to avoid horrid descriptions of maulings and deaths, because the articles are intended for by upper primary aged children. I would be most grateful for any link or pictures posted.

Thank you!!

I have a great book called "Dogs Bite But Balloons and slippers are more dangerous". it might be a spin for you. Written by Janis Bradley. It works on statistics for instance cars cause thousands of deaths a day but we don't ban them. I know it is not what you asked for but it is the same when we get a shark death...kill the shark etc. The same day there would be road deaths in the same place but they rate only a mention. I am not for a second minimising the tragedy of a person or dog killed by another dog. Just thought you might be interested in the info to brng into your debate.

There is also a chapter on breed identification follies.

Thanks again Rusky. What a gorgeous boy Chief was. :cry:

Thanks for your reply gsf, but I really need news articles I can print. I want to be able to show that the language and images used in articles reflects the views of the author and impacts the reader.