Forbes Oct 14-16

Elise+Hudson

A little early I know, but sitting here this weekend with no show to go to has got me excited already!

Who else is going to be there? I will be doing my best to try and meet some more people this time! Hopefully the weather will be better than it has been the last few weekends. :D

Is it usually a reasonable sized show? I have never been before, but it is nice and close for me (relatively anyway!).

:wave: I'll be there.

I hope the weather is better too, but it doesn't look overly promising looking at the forecast - Friday, a few showers, Saturday, a shower or two and the same again for Sunday. At least the temps will be up in the low 20's. Last year at Forbes, the wind just about blew the whole show to Tasmania so fingers crossed that it doesn't make an appearance this weekend.

Are you camping ?? I'm camping 2 or 3 nights (still deciding whether to head over on the Thursday arvo to get a spot ringside lol)

They usually have good numbers from memory, it's a fun show :cheer:

I have a British Bulldog so I shouldn't be to hard to find, just look for the horse float - it has living quarters lol.

See you there !!!!!

I will be camping, I will probably go over thursday night to get a spot and get set up. Oh I hope it's not too miserable or windy, my gazebo almost got blown away at Hillsborough a few weeks ago. Will try and find you at some point over the weekend. I'll be near group 5 with my pup, navy gazebo and green tent. :)

I hope they got my entries :confused: , be horrible to drive over this afternoon and set up camp only to find out they didn't receive them :eek:

I've left a message for Janet on her phone to let me know, but I've been told she's not been well so I hope she feels better soon, I hate being a pest.

Weather forecast as of today 13/10/2011

Temp 8-25 degree's with a possible afternoon shower

Friday 12-26 degrees partly cloudy & isolated showers. Chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon & or evening. Winds averageing 15 to 30km/h becoming lighter in the afternoon.

Saturday 12-28 degrees. Partly cloudy with the chance of isolated showers & or possible thunderstorms from late morning to late afternoon. Winds 15 to 25km/h

Sunday 11-22 degrees. SUNNY !!!! with winds averaging 15 to 25km/h.

This could all change though lol, you know what those weather forecasters are like. Basically, bring clothes for summer and winter, gum boots and rain coats, that should cover it lol :rofl:

Hopefully .....see you there, I don't know many of you but I'll have a British Bulldog and an Iggy so if you see me, say hi :thumbsup:

Sue

PS Woohoo, just heard back from Janet and it's all good, I'm in !!

Edited by Affirmation