Introducing Takoda

Takoda is gorgeous! and clearly cherished :)

So great to see you back DD :)

Oh she is Nic. ;) She is my baby girl and knows it. :laugh:

She follows me around everywhere, sleeps by my side and makes me smile, just like Gyps used to. :)

Beautiful :) What a lucky little girl!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

A little update on my girl Takoda as it's been a while since I updated last. :)

Takoda is 1 year and 1 month old now. She turned 1 on the 11th of August and was spoiled rotten. Some of you may of already seen her Birthday thread. :)

The link for those who haven't.

http://www.dolforums.com.au/topic/240470-happy-1st-birthday-takoda-xxx/page__p__5926307__hl__takoda__fromsearch__1#entry5926307

Takoda has grown into a gorgeous girl. She is beautiful not only on the outside, but most importantly, on the inside too. :heart:

She loves everyone she meets and is certainly living up to her name's meaning; 'friend to everyone'.

We went to PetFest yesterday and she made me so proud. :thumbsup:

She was so well behaved and such a lady. She got to meet lots of other dogs and got lots of pats from different kids which she loved and lapped up. :)

She came face to face with this tiny black chi and was so gentle with her. It was so sweet to see. She also got to meet some baby farm animals through the fence at the petting farm and she wasn't the least bit bothered, same for the horses that were walking very closely past her. :)

She just adores my 2 boys and has formed very strong bonds with them. :heart: She checks on them every night before bed to make sure they're ok before retiring next to me. She spends hours playing with them and is often included in their games.

She loves toys too, especially her squawking flamingo :laugh: the noisier they are, the more she loves them and she doesn't chew them up which is a bonus! :laugh:

She'll do anything to be the centre of attention and to get get a laugh. Oh and she even loves to watch tele. She often watches a movie or tele with me and/or the kids, ears pricked and eyes glued to the screen. :laugh: She's a real sticky beak too and likes to know everyone's business. :laugh:

I could go on and on about her... there is so much to tell. :)

We are truly blessed to have her in our lives. She makes us laugh and makes us smile and makes our lives complete. I couldn't imagine life without her. :heart:

7995198036_16a455c3f5.jpg

7995193345_7498b08b93.jpg

7995201094_a781233c25.jpg

7995209036_c38b92d703.jpg

7995209897_9bd0fd9649.jpg

7995195330_431af10fb7.jpg

And some of the many friends she made yesterday at PetFest. :)

Meeting T's newest addition 'Noni'.

7995447004_58bb133510.jpg

Meeting Katdogs 'Stevie'.

7995437555_2000b9d89b.jpg

7995450614_2ac27f2a0d.jpg

7995446537_1efa3d5159.jpg

Beautiful k9. Takoda is a lovely young lady and a credit to her family. I'm sorry Stevie was a little distracted by some kid's sausage sandwich. She can be a very nice girl when there's no food around :(

Isn't it great to meet at these events! I'm so chuffed to have met your pup (and you, of course)

Eta Noni does have the deepest eyes for such a young pup :) such a sweetie

Edited by Katdogs