Glowing Chicken Neck

Roova

This morning I was up early and it was still quite dark. I stepped in to our laundry and I could see what I thought was light shining off something on the floor. I picked it up to discover it was a chicken neck Maggie my dog must have carried in there at some point but not eaten. It was literally glowing flourecent and looked quite freaky! I tried to take a photo but couldn't work out how to do it correctly.

Does anyone have any ideas what could cause this? I was not only worried about what I was feeding my dog but what's in the chicken I'm eating! :eek:

Well Im glad to hear it's just bacteria from incorrect temperature! I was thinking some odd chemical being fed to the poor chickens. Now Im wondering if I can save some money on garden solar lights and just go with glowing chicken necks instead (good for a couple of days at least) :laugh:

I couldn't work out how to get my Canon to focus in the dark and I don't particularly want to leave chicken necks out to practice on so no chance of photos I'm afraid. :D

Eeeeewwwwww (but very cool!)

I dished out necks one day to find one still with an eyeball attached :eek: - that freaked me out! And recently I pointed out one in the butchers that still had the whole head!