So What Kind Of Dog Do You Have?

wantsapuppy

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You want to borrow my psychotic Border Collie for a while to even things out, laneka? :laugh:

Kitt is 8 1/2?? Bloody hell, where does the time go?

Can you imagine the look on my guys faces if I brought home a BC. I think their eyes would pop out of their heads :laugh:

Yep, Kitt is 8.5, time flies doesn't it.

wow some of you have heaps of dogs!!

I have 2 x koolies :thumbsup: wouldnt be without them now, Razzle (my :heart: dog) is 3 yrs and Willow my baby girl is nearly 9 months

can i ask if you all train your dogs? how often and how much time does each get? (feel free to answer or not, just a curiosity question)

dandybrush i dont train my iggies, that would just be a waste of time they arent the sharpest tools in the shed plus they like to do as they please lol

I take all the bigger dogs to obedience until they have learned the basics. I exercise the bigger dogs in 2 groups of 2 every day. The iggies dont like going for walks but i try to get them to the fenced dog park once a week so they can have a good run(I take them in 2 groups of 3). They all sleep indoors and i rotate which iggies are on my lap during the evenings.

Guest donatella

I have a Pomeranian, my little baby, can't wait to get another one when she's about a year or so old.

post-41750-0-34361800-1318628798_thumb.jpg

Edited by donatella

• 4 months later...

An Italian Greyhound, a Maltese, a Westie cross, a JRT cross and a Foxy/Italian Grey cross. They are aged between 8 and 13 and get along famously with each other, play, curl up and love each other. I often foster as well and they welcome the other dogs and teach them how life should be.

Guest Clover

3 x working type Border Collies, and one scruffian JRT :love:. Missing my beautiful big red girl who i lost in November last year :(.