So What Kind Of Dog Do You Have?

wantsapuppy

Rottweiler, rottweiler, rottweiler, rottweiler, border collie (just for something different :laugh: )

You missed a rottweiler in there. LOL I see 5 in your sig :rofl:

My sig includes my heart dog, Enya, who we lost earlier this year. We actually only have the 4 rotties, but I can't take Enya out of my signature, she was too important to me :o

AWWWWW im sorry thats so sad.

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rottweiler, rottweiler, rottweiler, rottweiler, border collie (just for something different :laugh: )

You missed a rottweiler in there. LOL I see 5 in your sig :rofl:

My sig includes my heart dog, Enya, who we lost earlier this year. We actually only have the 4 rotties, but I can't take Enya out of my signature, she was too important to me :o

AWWWWW im sorry thats so sad.

Thanks :) It's ok, it was 8 months ago - it's still sad, but I try to think happy memories rather than get sad. I know she's watching over her grand-daughter Nova and making her be naughty :laugh:

but I can't take Enya out of my signature, she was too important to me :o

Nor should you - I always love seeing her smiling face :)

Aww, thanks :)

grew up with German Shepherds (and one poodle) and as an adult had one Shepherd. When he went to the rainbow bridge 14 years ago we tried a lab. Fell in love with the breed. Earlier this year our old boy went to the rainbow bridge and now 16 nearly 17 week old Wilbur our latest lab keeps us on our toes and fills our hearts with joy. Perhaps another lab in one to two years? :D

An Airehead :)

(Airedale Terrier in case you were wondering LOL)

An Airedale would make my wife's life complete.

I totally recommend that she get one ;)

trust me I keep a look out - 4 pups on DOL.

how would they go interacting with a Lab?

:thumbsup:

I would say they would go pretty well together, but it does depend on the dog(s) - our Abbey interacts really well with some dogs but with others they don't go together very well at all.

Ok you are now my go to for Airedale questions.

and on that note.

would they be ok with roughly 2hrs exercise a day - split 1hr morning and night.

Also are they ok to stay home whilst we are out at work? Would have Boonie as company.

Would be an inside dog, allowed on the couch and our bed ;)

would get a lot of swimming in.

would they be ok with roughly 2hrs exercise a day - split 1hr morning and night.

They would be fine! :) Abbey gets around an hour a day and she's fine (I think ... :laugh:)

Also are they ok to stay home whilst we are out at work? Would have Boonie as company.

Abbey stays in her crate for hours on end sometimes... so yes he/she would be fine :)

Well, when I first got Abbey she hated water! I was hoping to take her swimming! :cry: But she's a great dog anyways :D

Edited by dogfan