So What Kind Of Dog Do You Have?

wantsapuppy

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 6 italian greyhounds, a golden retriever, a wolfie X, a kelpie X and a 4 month old boxer.

OMG thats SERIOUS amount of dogs :thumbsup::laugh::eek:

lol yeah but the IGs move around as one, as a pack. Plus they are only little so doesnt seem like theres THAT many of them. The 6 iggies together are less work than my golden retriever lol.

Thanks for your kind words about Ripley.

We are getting an Akita bitch at the end of November....at the moment she's only 2 weeks old! Time is just not going fast enough! Plan on calling her Kiara:)

Yayy! Very good choice :D Who are you getting her from??

Thanks! I think it's a good choice too! Lol! We are getting Kiara from Ishin Akita down in Tassie...theyhave been excellent to deal with! Plan on flying her up here to the Gold Coast around the 26 Nov. I'm doing so much planning and prep for her arrival...my partner calls it "nesting" lol! Love the pic btw! Where did you get Kyojin?

1 mutt (kelpie x dobe x ?) 10 yo female

Lost my old boy earlier this year but like Allerzeit, can't bear to remove him from my sig. He was also a mutt (great dane x lab)

In the future will be getting a dane for me and a lab for my OH (either black or chocolate)

Grew up with a few different dogs, including an English shepherd, a BC x collie and an English cocker spaniel.

All 3 are rescues- Siberian Husky, Dane/Mastiff/Amstaff and a Terrier bitsa (on the bigger size of a Chi but has a short wirey coat like a Cairn, mixed with JRT personality lol).

Desperatly missing my Amstaff Bonnie that passed away in April, but Mala's bull breed mix has started making the house feel like "home" again.

Interesting thread. I lose track of who owns what

Horts, I am sorry to hear about Kuges. I thought he must have passed as he wasn't mentioned in your threads but I didn't want to upset you by asking.

What a trooper he was - and you too with your ceaseless are if the old boy.

I used to have three dogs then the boyfriend moved in so now there are seven!

Great Dane

Rottweiler/wofhound (rescue)

BullterrierX (rescue)

Tenterfield Terrier

Kelpie

Foxterrier

Mastiff/ridgeback

We are planning to move on to acreage soon!laugh.gif

We are getting an Akita bitch at the end of November....at the moment she's only 2 weeks old! Time is just not going fast enough! Plan on calling her Kiara:)

Yayy! Very good choice :D Who are you getting her from??

Thanks! I think it's a good choice too! Lol! We are getting Kiara from Ishin Akita down in Tassie...theyhave been excellent to deal with! Plan on flying her up here to the Gold Coast around the 26 Nov. I'm doing so much planning and prep for her arrival...my partner calls it "nesting" lol! Love the pic btw! Where did you get Kyojin?

Awesome! Ishin have lovely looking dogs. We got Kyojin from Darqhorse in Canberra. It was really exciting going to pick him up from the airport!