Not A Free To Good Home...but

RottnBullies

I will pay someone to offload her off me :laugh: and I have to laugh because If I think how much It's going to cost me to replace them, coz fly screen again just ain't going to cut It, I won't stop crying! Why can't I have a normal dog who doesn't want to keep jumping out of windows :eek:

6243134122_891f013c94_z.jpg

6243161196_aa2676d510_z.jpg

And showing off her new collar that she just got a few days ago from Blocky Dog. Because she soooooo deserves It now............NOT!

6233910300_d1cc71067e_z.jpg

Sounds like you might have to invest in the see through steel wire or Crimsafe stuff.

Bless her though, the look on her face is so innocent, like she was trying to protect the door from someone getting in. See, that's what happened, intruders wrecked it, not Lil Miss Sweetness.

I know I should of just got the crimsafe to begin with :hitself: But I don't think I can put It on now, I think they'll need to make up whole new grills :cry:

And already tried the dog proof screen before I got the grills fitted, she managed to destroy It as well, she's just a little disaster!

We have used the "dog proof" screen stuff from Bunnings when we replaced our screens. They have been great!! They have keep out 40kgs of Weim & crazy Std Poodles who want to be in when I want them out :laugh:

Yes, we've used it too after our GSD went through quite a few of the other metal and plastic types from the outside and the Cavaliers went at it from the inside.

It holds up beautifully and is not over the top price wise.

Don't despair Rottnbullies I have a Burmese cat who was a master at causing similar destruction to our flyscreens so he could squeeze out! :mad

So I surpose that you dont want to hear that my 40kg Brutus, and my tiger clawed Maine Coon cat both beleive that ordinary cloth fly screen is a supernatural forcefeild of unspeakable force that should not even be messed with :rofl:

guess they are always right... its always cheaper to get the expensive stuff first :thumbsup: Aww but isnt she the picture of innocence with those big blue eyes ^_^

With the crimsafe you won't need the grill. Ours is just crimsafe the whole sliding screen, with absolutely no support, and it survived many many completely undisciplined rescue dogs lunging, scratching,hammer heading etc. I'm just hoping it will stand the test of our new puppy when he/she arrives! I have every confidence in it though.

Yeah I tried the dogproof mesh years ago - Zamba destroyed it on the first day.

Now the sharkurity screens - ha ha she has tried but the screen won and we are now 3 years on and she gave up years ago

I presume sharkurity and crimsafe are pretty much the same thing.

Another vote for the crimsafe solution here... Zeddy didn't just rip the screen off my old doors, but she would buckle the mesh as well.

Paid $900 for the crimsafe screen door and haven't had to replace anything for years now... worth every penny spent! The thing still doesn't have a single mark on it.

T.

Are you sure it is not because she has to wear a pink collar?...lol

If you consider the crimsafe approach, do your research as there is a large variation in prices with the Crimsafe brand being the most expensive

But she is just soooo gorgeous how could you stay mad at her?

No advice from me sorry, although the crimsafe sounds like the best option. Can you straighten the wire frames at all yourself? Or do you think you'll need to actually replace them?

Do what most of us do if you have full screen doors, turm them around so the wire is on the outside or do what I did get solid bottoms or again pop rivet a fine metal mesh over the bottom half of the door after replacing the mesh.

Edited by oakway