Man Punching Dog, Stirs Up Facebook Mob

http://www.news.com.au/world/video-of-man-punching-and-kicking-dog-stirs-up-facebook-mob/story-e6frfkyi-1226171412711

A MOB of more than 50 people surrounded a house after seeing a video of the owner allegedly beating a dog.

The attack on the Staffordshire bull terrier was filmed by the man's neighbour and posted on Facebook - along with man's address. Within hours the clip had gone viral and stirred up an angry mob.

The footage shows a man punching, kicking and beating a dog with a stick. A young boy can be seen watching the attack.

Police were called to the house in Grimsby, north England, after the mob gathered outside. They arrested a man who is believed to be the dog's owner.

It was reported that the mob punched the man in the face and smashed his windows.

The man who filmed the attack wrote on his Facebook posting: "I wanted evidence first cos I know what they're like for letting things go due to 'insufficient evidence'.

"That's their kid that's watching him punch it in the head.

"Anybody feel free to report them or go steal the dog.. Fine by me."

He posted another message soon after: "Just at the police station giving a statement as to what iv seen etc .. More nails in the coffin for him."

"Mentioned all his previous beatings etc mentioned, that both he and his gf did the beatings, even the kids that came to play treat the dog like s**t).

"Thanks for your support, I can't keep up - the facts are.. Bad mans gone, dogs been saved, it's cold in there front room and I havent been charged with anything."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/video-of-man-punching-and-kicking-dog-stirs-up-facebook-mob/story-e6frfkyi-1226171412711#ixzz1bI716P00