Check This Out!

hilaryo

I have looked into these, the feedback I have received from people who has used similar is it was hard to keep the temp of the bottles right, puppies would gulp the milk and choke causing aspirated pneumonia and the angle was all wrong.

They're Mastiff puppies that are feeding, so BIG babies, not sure how it's go with littler bubs. They use the Dr Browns teats which are very good, i hand fed my singleton using those types of teats and they work great, no choking, aspiration etc.

What were the people using that you talked with? I can see these working better than anything else i've seen out there and with 3 keeping the temp of the bottles right would be quite easy. When you're having to hand feed so many babies it could be a life saver! especially you're own sanity! I hand fed 11 with a different type of bottle/teat and it was not good, but i know the Dr Browns are good, i wish i had this back then.

I have spoken (emailed) with over 50 people who have used some form of feeding station - toys to giants and they all seem to have the same problems.

Were you thinking of supplying them if they work well Sway?

For big litters in particular I would have thought they would be a life saver providing the problems get fixed.

Some of the other designs I have seen are slots made out of cardboard and the bottles are all placed in there others bottle are held in place via wooden boxes, another simple design was bottles rolled in towels and all lined up.