Kepala- Sunday 13th November, 2011

pip1981

BBQ or 'Bring a Plate'?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would you prefer to have a BBQ or just bring a plate?

• BBQ
    • Bring a Plate

Pretty excited Barkly is coming, love cockers!!

Groomed Leo this morning so he would look lovely for tomorrow... Came home to find he had been playing in the pond! He doesnt look so lovely anymore :p

Edited by jrm88

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I'm getting excited now! It's been too long, Dakota's going to run wild!! Won't be bringing Tika, it's just a bit much for her now, and she doesn't seem to enjoy it as much as Dakota anyway. She'll just sleep all day instead.

Sorry you can't make it Evolving, have fun at your niece's birthday! :D

Groomed Leo this morning so he would look lovely for tomorrow... Came home to find he had been playing in the pond! He doesnt look so lovely anymore :p

I'm going to be a bit embarassed about the condition of Barkly's coat. A motorcycle injury, a couple of weeks of minimal brushing and a coat full of burs...I hacked into him :o

I will be bringing camera.

I'm going to be a bit embarassed about the condition of Barkly's coat. A motorcycle injury, a couple of weeks of minimal brushing and a coat full of burs...I hacked into him :o

I will be bringing camera.

You didn't crash the R1 did you?

I'm joining the 'less than perfect' coat brigade, Dakota is a bit naked, messy and dirty at the moment, my excuse is the arrival of my darling 'skin-kid', but she's still happy, and that's all that matters really! Plus, they're both off to my Sammy groomer on Monday, hehe, I'm cheating.

Must say I'm keen to meet Barkly too, I fondly remember his cute puppy pics from when I was a little more active on DOL. :)

I'm changing my plate from potato salad to something else. If Coles have got their chickens out of the oven before I leave home I'll grab a couple of chooks and get them cut up for us to finger eat. Otherwise it will be a surprise plate (to me as well).

I've had a full on day and the homemade pot sal just isn't going to happen now.

Edited by SmoothieGirl

Guest Panzer Attack!

I can do tater salad - have heaps at the moment :)

I'll be bringing bear & prob sausage. Would so bring Tasha but If I leave ruby at home by herself she'll howl the place down. Rubs is in season - hence the reason for bear's holiday. ;)

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I cannot WAIT to meet your dogs! (I sat next to you at the restaurant when Fran was in Melbs :D)

Inevitablue - yep, it was the R1.

Nice to see you all today! Apparently ruby spent the day mapping so wasn't terribly worried about being home without the others ;). I'll post up some pics when I manage to kick the OH off the computer - but at the moment the house is very peaceful & all Lappies are having naps ;) must if been a very big day! LOL