Ollie Dog

Staffyluv

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw your thread in General Staffyluv...and didn't know about Ollie. :cry:

Huge :hug: :hug: for his loss. He had a good life, and an extended one...with all the love and care you gave him during his health battles.

RIP Ollie...run free brave boy. :rainbowbridge:

Jodie, :hug:

I am heartbroken for you, devastated to read of Ollie dog's passing.

Your journey of love and devotion has been inspirational. Your selfless sharing and compassion too has also been remarkable.

Ollie dog is a legend and will live on in spirit with you forever, he will look out for you and watch over you always, a bond that could never be broken.

My heart goes out to you with all that has happened, take care of yourself and your boys. Words are just not adequate to express the intense emotion felt for you at this time.

Ollie dog Run Free :rainbowbridge: We will always love and remember you!

Julie :grouphug:

It is amazing to think that we can know so well a dog that we have never met and that he could touch so many people.

I'm so sorry for your loss, SL :(

I was only thinking this last night horus...

He really did touch so many hearts over his time here on earth - I was truely blessed to be his owner and carer for that time.

Staffyluv, I have only just read your very sad news. :cry:

I am so very sorry for your loss of your gorgeous boy Ollie. I have followed his story over the years, and I too feel like I know him.

You were a wonderful Mum to Ollie and you were both very fortunate to have each other. I hope you and your family are okay. I know you will be missing him so much. I have also read of your other sad news, and send my heartfelt condolences. :hug:

Sending love and prayers your way.

RIP Beautiful Ollie, you are a little hero, and will never be forgotten. So loved. :rainbowbridge:

• 2 weeks later...

Oh No Staffyluv!!

I've only just seen this - so sorry to hear about Ollie he was indeed an inspiration to so many people myself included.

And I reckon it was old age that got him, the cancer wasnt tough enough :)

Farewell Ollie hope you and your dad have been reunited :rainbowbridge:

Staffyluv so sorry about both your losses take care x