Priceless Pet Shoppers

ridgiedidge

Many products our clinic orders have had a rise recently. Most noticeably was the 10% rise on Sentinel. And the reason? Because Novartis felt it was too cheap so people weren't valuing it enough. If it's expensive, it must be good, right?

Sadly, I thought that was the case Mags. Tiff, how much did yours rise?

Stormie, I think the Sentinel rise was more than 10% on PP - I went to purchase yesterday & the price had risen by $47.00 for 2 products!

Any recommendations for both Revolution & Sentinel online please?

Sadly, I thought that was the case Mags. Tiff, how much did yours rise?

Stormie, I think the Sentinel rise was more than 10% on PP - I went to purchase yesterday & the price had risen by $47.00 for 2 products!

Any recommendations for both Revolution & Sentinel online please?

Petcareshop increased the price of advocate by roughly $7. Seems little compared to your price rise but it was enough for me to look else where.

I agree with Megan_. Try www.pets1.com.au. I ordered a pack of 12 doses of Sentinel Spectrum from Pets1 a few hours ago. I saved $22 as opposed to ordering it with PP and that's including postage!!!

Revolution for the cat is similar prices ($65.00 ish) but the Sentinel Spectrum is definitely cheaper at Pets1. They sell a pack of 12 doses too which is cheaper than the 6 doses.

Edited by kaywoman68

Guest donatella

ebay is pretty comparable for these products and often with free delivery.

This, usually better prices than Pets1 or whatever. A really cheap website I've found though has been:

http://petproductsontheweb.com.au

Awesome prices. Free shipping.

You win!! that is definitely the cheapest, good find!!

ebay is pretty comparable for these products and often with free delivery.

This, usually better prices than Pets1 or whatever. A really cheap website I've found though has been:

http://petproductsontheweb.com.au

Awesome prices. Free shipping.

I had some trouble with receiving goods from this company. I did get the stuff eventually but it took ages and their customer service was not good.

I recently bought Comfortis off Ebay ($50.00 which included free p&h)and the company also has an online service as well as an Ebay shop. I have just repurchased again from them as price and service was in my opinion good.

I have only bought the one product from them so unable to compare with other items. Comfortis Pink (6 pack) was $48.70 with free postage and handling on Ebay.

They trade under the name of Budget Pet Products aand are located in QLD. Website: budgetpetproducts.com.au if you want to check them out.